• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 04:37:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 395
Total: 395

Wednesdays 1st pot..

Started by Mugwump, January 07, 2015, 07:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..of coffee couldn't be any better....MMMmmmm....apparently we dodged that real cold stuff??...it was below zero, but not the super cold we were supposed to get....winds are calmer too.. ;D ...the schools are all closed tho...

now for more coffee   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

We are now due for some chilly weather down here. Freeze warnings are up for tonight. Hope not I've got maters ripening up.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 07, 2015, 08:27:46 AM
We are now due for some chilly weather down here. Freeze warnings are up for tonight. Hope not I've got maters ripening up.

Better cover em up to be sure......nice Tomatoes in January.....sweeeet ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

I'll turn on the water about 5 am. Should work.
Fish house was at 80 last night. Might drop a couple of degrees but should still be fine. No heat in there so I shall see.
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 07, 2015, 09:09:18 AM
Fish house was at 80 last night. Might drop a couple of degrees but should still be fine. No heat in there so I shall see.

...colder temps for a few days will bring it down rather quickly....keep a spare heater around just in case......if you get full sun out there on that room....it'll really help too....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2015, 07:06:33 AM
..of coffee couldn't be any better....MMMmmmm....apparently we dodged that real cold stuff??...it was below zero, but not the super cold we were supposed to get....winds are calmer too.. ;D ...the schools are all closed tho...

now for more coffee   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mid 20s here. Supposed to get "windy here" later.  I don't know what that means because windy to these folks is just breezy to me because of my recent history in No. Illinois. ::)  Coffee but had to run out to get some more. I don't want to get caught short in the morning. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2015, 09:17:16 AM

...colder temps for a few days will bring it down rather quickly....keep a spare heater around just in case......if you get full sun out there on that room....it'll really help too....

And by Saturday (I think) we'll be back hitting 80 for a high.

Room? Jon it's fish HOUSE. :)

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 07, 2015, 11:29:08 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 07, 2015, 09:17:16 AM

And by Saturday (I think) we'll be back hitting 80 for a high.

Room? Jon it's fish HOUSE. :)

"house"..."room"...yada yada.... ;D
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Well it is a separate structure from the main house not a room in my house.:)

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 07, 2015, 12:48:29 PM
Well it is a separate structure from the main house not a room in my house.:)

I knew what you meant, but a room full of fish is a 'Fish room' to me.... ;D...sorry about that....ours is in the basement, but it's the fish room.... 8)
Jon