• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 05:31:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 339
Total: 340

Paranormal

Started by JR, January 03, 2015, 05:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

[/quote]
Okay...give it up. It's just not right what you just did in this post!!!! You got us all hanging out there now! What was causing most of the strange happenings and smells?
[/quote]

A vivid imagination.

greydragon

ROFLMAO  ok as for the strange smells,my grandmas dog used to pee in the heat vent in the corner(well to be honest so did my grandpa when he could not find the bathroom)lol and if you walked down one side of the living room the cabinets in the kitchen would all open up,and when you where in the basement if you hit the this certain wall in a special spot the lights on 2nd floor bedroom (which just happened to be my old room) would turn on, its how my grandpa used to wake my mom and her sister up when they where kids they had the same room as i did lol

BillT

ROFLMAO  ok as for the strange smells,my grandmas dog used to pee in the heat vent in the corner(well to be honest so did my grandpa when he could not find the bathroom)lol and if you walked down one side of the living room the cabinets in the kitchen would all open up,and when you where in the basement if you hit the this certain wall in a special spot the lights on 2nd floor bedroom (which just happened to be my old room) would turn on, its how my grandpa used to wake my mom and her sister up when they where kids they had the same room as i did lol

Sweet.
Did the old guy put in any secret passages etc.?

When I renovated the garage into my fish room, shop, office, storage space, I considered putting in a secret room. It would have been something like 4' by 9' with an entry down from the ceiling (nice attic in the garage).
I have a handle in one place to open (via a cable) a ventilation vent at the back end of the attic and some "remote" control switches for a variety of things.

JR

Had a lot of fun last night. We got there at 8 pm last night. It took them a hour to set everything up.I was watching the tv that had all the Cameras on it. About 10pm I seen a flash light come on in the tire room. Told them about the light you should have seen them they ran back there like the place was on fire.  They would ask the spirt a questionIt would turn the light on and off. They talked to the flash light for over 2 hrs. I dont know how I fell about this. I know what I saw. I checked out the flash light. It is a mag light. You have to twist it to come on and off. I just dont know
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

ghonk

People talking to a flash light for over 2 hours,now THAT'S scary. :)
If it was MY  light i might have started to freak out.
Did anyone look inside the flash light,i'm guessing it could have been rigged with a remote switch inside.
NOT saying that's what happened,but things can be faked.

EdKaz

Good thing no one got slimed with  green Tire sealant kinda like THIS

Mugwump

2 hrs of talking to a flashlight.....nice ;D ..... 'ok fine'............any snacks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

If I had got slimed I would have to kick some ghost azz. LOL A lot of snacks. They go out all the time I am going with them next time.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

lanieree

I've never been slimed,LOL, but up until I moved into the house I am currently living in, I have ALWAYS had "GUESTS".. it's been 35 years of BEYOND strange things, and happenings! It all started when my daughter was about 4, she would come into my room almost nightly, awakening me, telling me, the kids wouldn't let her sleep, they wanted to play, and complained regularly of them jumping on her bed. Our dog at the time who was attached to her like a siamese twin, had always slept next to her bed and by morning was usually in the bed with her, and I had initially blamed him for the disturbances..then became aware one night when tucking her in, that Shay, our dog, wouldn't come into her room, he would stop in the doorway, wait for me to exit and then he'd lay down, stretch out and go to sleep in his new spot.. things only got weirder...