• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 11:53:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 358
Total: 358

Paranormal

Started by JR, January 03, 2015, 05:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

My little sister is in to all that paranormal stuff. I am going with her and her group to check out a old auto shop to night.   The owner says there are ghost there. WE will see. LOL I think they all are crazy. She is the founder of Tipp Citty Paranormol. I give her a hard time all the time.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

With a name like Tipp Citty Paranormol, I'd say go fer it JR......old auto shop??.....wow... ;D

Oh....take pictures  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Sounds like fun!  Hope nobody falls in the grease pit.....

Dennis

b125killer

I lived in a hunted house! I know I sound crazy but that place truly was full blown hunted. You could hear foot steps when there was no one there, windows would shake for no reason, lights would turn on and off. and a few months after the current owner bought the house he died of a heart attack! I was always freaked out about that house. It was one of the few times I was glade that we rented. 
There was a old couple that owned the house. The old many got hit by a bus in front of the hospital. his Name was Axle, after that his wife lost her mind and was put into a institution. I believe it was Axle that was hunting the house. I know it sounds crazy but I know paranormal activity that happened there was real. There was a lot more strange stuff that happened all the time.     
Scott

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: b125killer on January 03, 2015, 06:19:28 PM
I lived in a hunted house! I know I sound crazy but that place truly was full blown hunted. You could hear foot steps when there was no one there, windows would shake for no reason, lights would turn on and off. and a few months after the current owner bought the house he died of a heart attack! I was always freaked out about that house. It was one of the few times I was glade that we rented. 
There was a old couple that owned the house. The old many got hit by a bus in front of the hospital. his Name was Axle, after that his wife lost her mind and was put into a institution. I believe it was Axle that was hunting the house. I know it sounds crazy but I know paranormal activity that happened there was real. There was a lot more strange stuff that happened all the time.   

A hunted house? How do you hunt a house?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 03, 2015, 06:50:08 PM

With a 'wittle wifle'..... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

and remember to.....

Dennis

b125killer

Scott

GraphicGr8s

See reply number 6 above.  :)
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 03, 2015, 07:33:44 PM
See reply number 6 above.  :)
Quote from: b125killer on January 03, 2015, 07:32:41 PM
*haunted*  :-[

Quote from: Mugwump on January 03, 2015, 07:18:27 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on January 03, 2015, 06:50:08 PM

With a 'wittle wifle'..... ;D

LOL....great thread   ;D  and Scott...stop being so serious..... ;D
Jon

greydragon

a long time ago i delivered a pizza to a house that my grandpa built and that i grew up in.the people that live in the house at the time said it  was haunted by the man who built the house and that he killed his wife ,his youngest daughter and her two kids before he killed himself so all of those ghost where roaming the house.lol when she said that i just about burst out laughing, she saw my face and said ohh so you dont believe in ghost do you,i then said no i believe in ghost but your story is all wrong,the guy who built the house his wife is still alive and so are all 4 of his kids and his youngest daughter kids are also still alive.she asked how i know all of this and i told her that it was my grandpa who built the house ,his wife my grandma still lives with me at my home and that i am one of the youngest daughter kids so my ghost is not haunting her house and the look on her face was priceless.she asked me a whole bunch of questions about the house and what my grandpas name was ,and when i answered all of her questions she started wondering what was causing all of the strange happenings in the house,and the foul smells that came through the house at times and so i told her what caused most of the problems and then she started to laugh about being so scared of the house

Ron Sower

Quote from: greydragon on January 04, 2015, 01:19:00 AM
a long time ago i delivered a pizza to a house that my grandpa built and that i grew up in.the people that live in the house at the time said it  was haunted by the man who built the house and that he killed his wife ,his youngest daughter and her two kids before he killed himself so all of those ghost where roaming the house.lol when she said that i just about burst out laughing, she saw my face and said ohh so you dont believe in ghost do you,i then said no i believe in ghost but your story is all wrong,the guy who built the house his wife is still alive and so are all 4 of his kids and his youngest daughter kids are also still alive.she asked how i know all of this and i told her that it was my grandpa who built the house ,his wife my grandma still lives with me at my home and that i am one of the youngest daughter kids so my ghost is not haunting her house and the look on her face was priceless.she asked me a whole bunch of questions about the house and what my grandpas name was ,and when i answered all of her questions she started wondering what was causing all of the strange happenings in the house,and the foul smells that came through the house at times and so i told her what caused most of the problems and then she started to laugh about being so scared of the house
Okay...give it up. It's just not right what you just did in this post!!!! You got us all hanging out there now! What was causing most of the strange happenings and smells?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 04, 2015, 10:43:54 AM
Quote from: greydragon on January 04, 2015, 01:19:00 AM
Okay...give it up. It's just not right what you just did in this post!!!! You got us all hanging out there now! What was causing most of the strange happenings and smells?

...old socks hidden in the dryer vent??? ;D....come on...give it up....
Jon