• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 02:26:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 317
Total: 317

Jan 1st, 2015 coffee====>

Started by Mugwump, January 01, 2015, 05:23:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well, 2015 is here......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   and the coffee tastes even better than last year.  still cold outside, and rain/sleet/ice pellets/snow expected here for the weekend....we could use some snow....the rest of the messy stuff, not so much...LOL   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2015, 05:23:13 AM
Well, 2015 is here......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   and the coffee tastes even better than last year.  still cold outside, and rain/sleet/ice pellets/snow expected here for the weekend....we could use some snow....the rest of the messy stuff, not so much...LOL

Coffee is good indeed. High in the mid 30s today but supposed to be very breezy. No precip on the horizon until Saturday night with 60 degrees projected on Sunday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Pot #2.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....gotta check some fry now.................brb ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

It's cloudy, a cold windy 23 degrees with 3-6 inche of snow predicted for the weekend. Next week is going to be very frigid....single digits every night, teens during the day.  Still no big snows forecast, not even in the extended forecasts.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

I get to work in the fish room. It's been nice to spend most of my days down there. I'm getting so much done. Almost ready to move the 150 and test it out.
Scott

Ron Sower

25 here at the moment. May reach all the way up to 39 today and back in the 20s tonight. Clear skys. That always brings us colder weather in the winter. The moist cloud layer holds the temps to the mid 40s usually during the day.
Don't know what I'll do today. Have some coffee, watch some football, mess with the tanks.
Miss Lucy just got up and is starting coffee. Time to split for the kitchen!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

I just did my first good deed of the year.  I found a home for a 4X8' piece of saftey glass that failed at being a sky light in my fish room.  It was an expensive piece of glass.  I didn't want to see it go to waste.  My gardener friend want it for a new project in his tiny yard. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 01, 2015, 11:18:18 AM
I just did my first good deed of the year.  I found a home for a 4X8' piece of saftey glass that failed at being a sky light in my fish room.  It was an expensive piece of glass.  I didn't want to see it go to waste.  My gardener friend want it for a new project in his tiny yard.

nice... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 01, 2015, 11:19:55 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 01, 2015, 11:18:18 AM

nice... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Good start, kiddo!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Our weekend ahead....I'd rather have a foot of snow....than ice....blah...

============
Saturday
Freezing rain and a chance of sleet in the morning... then snow and a chance of freezing rain in the afternoon. Some snow accumulation possible. Ice accumulation up to one tenth of an inch. Highs in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Saturday Night
Snow. Some snow accumulation possible. Lows around 20. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
snow    
Sunday
Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of light snow. Highs around 20. Then temperatures falling into the lower teens by evening.

======================
Jon

lanieree

Good Morning all, WISHING EVERYONE THE BEST IN THE COMING NEW YEAR!!! A LITTLE LATE .. BUT BETTER THAN NOT AT ALL !! :D SLEPT THROUGH YESTERDAY AS I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING AMIDST ALL OF THE CRAZIES AT THE BAR TILL 4 IN THE MORNING! WAH HOOO!!

Mugwump

Quote from: lanieree on January 02, 2015, 06:59:36 AM
Good Morning all, WISHING EVERYONE THE BEST IN THE COMING NEW YEAR!!! A LITTLE LATE .. BUT BETTER THAN NOT AT ALL !! :D SLEPT THROUGH YESTERDAY AS I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING AMIDST ALL OF THE CRAZIES AT THE BAR TILL 4 IN THE MORNING! WAH HOOO!!

I'd wondered where you were hiding??.........good to see you Elaine  ;D
Jon