• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 03:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

Water changes

Started by ilroost, December 30, 2014, 01:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Somebody come help me. Been running the road so much, it's all i can do to keep up

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 30, 2014, 01:50:49 PM
Somebody come help me. Been running the road so much, it's all i can do to keep up

Slow and easy....some tunes and a cold one....... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I kind of now the feeling. It's been overwhelming around here too. I have been breaking tanks down. I only have 4 tanks running now.
I'm hopefully selling off the rest of my angel fry tomorrow. Then I'll be down to three tanks. I'll have my planted tank with the hb angels. the 155g bow that's a community tank. The 72g bow discus tank. after that I'll be working on getting the 150g tank up and running and that will be the discus tank. Then the 72G will be going to my sisters. I know she will take good care of it.   
Scott

ilroost

I have been trying to get time to make it to Ed's house to get some nice angels for a 75 gallon tank, but work is so crazy busy right now.
We have had a guy quit and 1 get hurt and was already short handed before that. This is suppose to be our slow time right now, hell i have been working more than i did when it was our busy time.
This month alone i have worked 165 hours and drove  over 9500 miles.
The good thing about it is they have all been going down south where it is at least warm

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 30, 2014, 06:52:46 PM
I have been trying to get time to make it to Ed's house to get some nice angels for a 75 gallon tank, but work is so crazy busy right now.
We have had a guy quit and 1 get hurt and was already short handed before that. This is suppose to be our slow time right now, hell i have been working more than i did when it was our busy time.
This month alone i have worked 165 hours and drove  over 9500 miles.
The good thing about it is they have all been going down south where it is at least warm

Bad news....Ed's gotten rid of most his holdings now.....I'm pretty sure, hoping, that when things settle down for him....he'll get back in action... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteI have been trying to get time to make it to Ed's house to get some nice angels for a 75 gallon tank

QuoteBad news....Ed's gotten rid of most his holdings now

GOOD NEWS is ..........he kept 50-75 of the best of the best adults and pairs...........including some with ilroost's name all over em for if and when he can make it out here. ;)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on December 31, 2014, 03:49:42 PM
QuoteI have been trying to get time to make it to Ed's house to get some nice angels for a 75 gallon tank

QuoteBad news....Ed's gotten rid of most his holdings now

GOOD NEWS is ..........he kept 50-75 of the best of the best adults and pairs...........including some with ilroost's name all over em for if and when he can make it out here. ;)

That's great !!!!!.....LOL..... ;D     Happy News Years, Ed..... ;D
Jon

ilroost

Right on ED !! Boy i have been trying. Hopefully sometime after i get back from Florida on the 7th.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on December 31, 2014, 04:41:46 PM
Right on ED !! Boy i have been trying. Hopefully sometime after i get back from Florida on the 7th.

Let me know when you go, I'll pop down too.... ;D
Jon