• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:34:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 331
Total: 331

Tis time for Tuesday's ....

Started by Mugwump, December 30, 2014, 05:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....hot cup of coffee, which I need another cup of................temps about 7deg's cold outside...thankfully not much wind.. this will be an inside day for sure... ;D now back to our scheduled coffee... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

On my third cup already. ::) "Cold spell here". Temps in the 30s today but no precip. No complaints from me. lol  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

2nd pot here.....3rd's ready to go... ;D    I have to do some fish room things today....fry need to be moved, and water changes done.....just slow, and steady, putz'n....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Hmmmm.....not warming up much here....???.....I guess this is 'Polar Vortex' redux....LOL

oh, where did MS spell check go to school...???.....some of their suggestions are bazaar...   ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Feeling any better today Jon?

I've vowed not to work, or go out to work anyway, until next week, but I keep getting calls.  Don't these people know it's the holidays???  Plenty of 'home work' to keep me busy.....

Dennis

PaulineMi

Coffee.....Doug thought for some reason he should order coffee filters on line. They arrived.....over 1400 filters.  :o  He thought he was ordering two boxes when it was actually two cases.  We're set for about four years now.  Wonder if they'd make acceptable gifts?   ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 30, 2014, 04:23:29 PM
Coffee.....Doug thought for some reason he should order coffee filters on line. They arrived.....over 1400 filters.  :o  He thought he was ordering two boxes when it was actually two cases.  We're set for about four years now.  Wonder if they'd make acceptable gifts?   ::)

LOL...it's like ordering the 'flat rate' boxes, huh??   
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 30, 2014, 04:12:50 PM
Feeling any better today Jon?

I've vowed not to work, or go out to work anyway, until next week, but I keep getting calls.  Don't these people know it's the holidays???  Plenty of 'home work' to keep me busy.....

Dennis

Feeling a bit better....ears still ringing like St Mary's....

...pssst....let it go to voice mail.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2014, 05:20:03 PM

Yea, I wish I could, but I'm just not built like that.  Some of these folks I've got a 20 year reputation with.  I guess I should be rejoicing instead of complaining that they are calling ME

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 30, 2014, 06:27:23 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on December 30, 2014, 05:20:03 PM

Yea, I wish I could, but I'm just not built like that.  Some of these folks I've got a 20 year reputation with.  I guess I should be rejoicing instead of complaining that they are calling ME

Dennis

I know...I get the same way...once I know who it is, I answer regardless....I refuse to break my neck getting to the phone tho....I'm not 'Pavlov's dog'.... ;D.....
Jon