• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 09:58:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 329
Total: 329

Feeling kind of twitchy

Started by LizStreithorst, December 29, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I would kill for an old butt right now.  I moved furniture and swept under things that haven't been swept under in hopes of finding one, to no avail.  It's strange how the desire can seem overwhelming sometimes and then totally go away other times.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Liz, don't make me come down there . . . . . .

LizStreithorst

lol, I made it though by not allowing myself to drive into town.  The craving has abated today, as I knew it would.  Good thing.  I'm wanting to make a pot of Chili and if I'm to make chile I have to drive into town for stew meat.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 05, 2015, 10:31:17 AM
lol, I made it though by not allowing myself to drive into town.  The craving has abated today, as I knew it would.  Good thing.  I'm wanting to make a pot of Chili and if I'm to make chile I have to drive into town for stew meat.
Use the Force, Liz, (when you go into town)!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

How ya doin' ?......root'n for ya... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Look what I've gone and done now, Ollie ::)  Took fish to lfs.  Had e-cig with me.  Put e-cig in pocket that has hole.  E-cig fell out of hole. 

I'm trying not to depend on the damn things too much.  I've been more dependant today for some reason, and now it's gone.  I will NOT drive 2 miles to the store for one which is not the one I smoke.  I will certainly not drive 24 miles round trip to pick up the one that like.  I will do without.  I can do it and it will be good for me.  I know that the adiction center in my brain will make me suffer.  Oh well...I can handle suffering.  I hate it but I can handle it.

Rjb3

Good for you, Liz. It will be worth it and you know it.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 07, 2015, 04:11:56 PM
Look what I've gone and done now, Ollie ::)  Took fish to lfs.  Had e-cig with me.  Put e-cig in pocket that has hole.  E-cig fell out of hole. 

I'm trying not to depend on the damn things too much.  I've been more dependant today for some reason, and now it's gone.  I will NOT drive 2 miles to the store for one which is not the one I smoke.  I will certainly not drive 24 miles round trip to pick up the one that like.  I will do without.  I can do it and it will be good for me.  I know that the adiction center in my brain will make me suffer.  Oh well...I can handle suffering.  I hate it but I can handle it.
That's the way to go with it, Kiddo!   8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron