• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 08:14:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 786
Total: 786

Wednesday's morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 29, 2019, 04:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is brewing.....

...52degs now, a lull in the thorms,,,,but it'll be back in an hour or two... huh..might see 70degs.... huh

....general putz'n today.....an early errand to pick up Jan's meds...then whatever comes along, comes along.....

....need coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. Another hot day with temps currently at 70 and going up into the low 90s. Plenty of T-Storms coming through later this evening. A tornado touched down in Berk's County PA which is about 70 miles away to the north so it wasn't really that close.

Will try to get some things done outside before it gets too hot.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 29, 2019, 05:37:56 AM
Good morning. Great coffee here. Another hot day with temps currently at 70 and going up into the low 90s. Plenty of T-Storms coming through later this evening. A tornado touched down in Berk's County PA which is about 70 miles away to the north so it wasn't really that close.

Will try to get some things done outside before it gets too hot.

..Morn'n Willie..I'm just hoping that it'll dry up between systems so I can mow the lawn....LOL.....it doesn't look good tho..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...you guys sure are having the storms over there...! :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 29, 2019, 01:06:33 PM
...you guys sure are having the storms over there...! :(

...yuppers.....us here in the midwest and Willie on the east coast......a steady stream of it for a couple months now....
Jon