• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:19:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 573
Total: 573

Happy Boxing Day

Started by wsantia1, December 26, 2022, 10:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I hope you all had as good a Christmas as possible in this day and age. I am happy to say that I am finally back home warm and safe from my trip to NYC. It was good to be around friends and family but it was not without drama. That drama was a reminder to me of one of the reasons why I moved to Delaware. Alcohol and my family don't mix. huh   

It took me only 2:45 hrs. to get home this morning which is my new record time to make that trip for me. It helps that I left at 7:00 am and that today is the Christmas observance day in most places.

Everything looks good in my house and the fishroom and I'll pick Kobe up from the kennel this afternoon. When that is all done things will be back to normal.

I'll check a little later but first I have to unpack my car. Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

It's good to hear that you are home and safe.  I was worried about you making that long trip in the dangerous weather we've been having. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

So good to hear you're back safely...yes it's always good to get home!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron