• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:58:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548

Back from Ed's place...

Started by Mugwump, August 26, 2014, 03:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Krispy Kreme's and coffee....MMMmmmm....and his grass is almost as tall as mine....LOL ..as usual, I walked in and a couple pairs were guarding their free swimmers...two huge spawns....zounds! something in that 'end of the line' water they have .....pairs love it...he's set up a grow out tub and has another sitting there to be set up too.....we sat, drank coffee, and reminisced about places like Lake Tahoe, and upper New England.....some good times in both places... we both got around some when we were young lads  ;D ...and even some of the same places...he had to remind me how blasted cold the water at Lake Tahoe was.....that's one deep, and cold lake....LOL.....blasted 'Alan Parsons' and 'Buddy Miles' all the way, driving home....

....and thanks Ed for reminding me not to forget my glasses again....LOL....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Sounds like a lovely time.  I envy y'all your fish friends who live within driving distance.
Always move forward. Never look back.