• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 04:05:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 825
Total: 825

Monday, Monday...so good to me!...

Started by Ron Sower, December 07, 2020, 01:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...let's start with I'm on permanent ignore with United Health Insurance as I try to get thro to them to cancel my supplemental on Jan 1!...
...and while waiting and starting to type out this post I forgot I was in the last stage of a WC on the 125 former cichlid tank and had an overflow of water...! >:( :( ...what a dumb&*# I am! :D ...at least I had fresh, clean towels to put to use...! |^|  Great start to my day...so maybe it's all up from here 8) 8) 8)

...it's another beautiful day going into low 70s and partly cloudy skies...

...Got a lady coming for the Rosy Barbs in Lucy's tank this evening...now Lucy needs to decide what she wants in it...it's a 24 gallon with low iron glass...nice tank...

...got the Leopolds last night...they are still in hiding or hovering in a back corner of the 125...That's the tank I just did the catastrophic water change on!...probably didn't help them feel any safer! huh

...be safe friends...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and friends. Ron I am an expert on overflows but I am sure that there are others with more expertise on that situation than me. I hope everything fries up well and that your floors are nice and clean when you finish cleaning up.

It is the coldest day around here since last March but at least the sun is out and it is not very windy. I've been in the house most of the day being pretty much useless. I did manage to clean up some stuff in the garage and fishroom. Mostly throwing stuff out for tomorrows garbage pickup day.

Everybody, have a great remainder of the day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

To add to all Ron's problems I bothered him by PM with what to choose for a Medicare Advantage plan.  He didn't know but pointed me in the right direction and now it has been done.  And at the same Ron was being ignored by his insurance man!  That is too strange.  Insurance is cursed.

I hope I wasn't the cause of your flood, Ron. I havent had one in a good while, but I'm due.

Now that the weight of the insurance shit has been lifted from my back I see that it a beautiful, clear fall day.  Just a bit too breezy for sitting outside, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi, it has been a cold and gloomy day here.  But tonight I lit my fireplace, it is natural gas, and I feel better now sitting by it.  Tomorrow i go to see an Ortho. Dr. about my shoulder issue.  I have been trying to figure out how I will do lots of things with only my left hand and arm, if I need surgery.  I had Bill to help me last time.  I will figure it out.  Hope you are all OK, despite lots you all have going on too.  Glad you got your insurances taken care of.  I am lucky to have my military medicare supplement, called Tricare for Life.
Barb