• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:01:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

Good Saturday Morning

Started by wsantia1, December 05, 2020, 06:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night so I'm feeling really good. The weather here really stinks as a rain storm is rolling through. It should clear my area by 9:00 am and head north towards New England where it is supposed to turn into a snow storm.

Once the weather clears I will get Kobe to the park for our daily walk and then get back here for some fishroom work.

My friend that was supposed to come through here last weekend to help me with the 150G never showed up and never even called. I have helped him on many occasions so I expected at least a phone call if he couldn't make it. No worries, I will file this and I will come up with something.

Wishing everyone have a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...good morning folks...gonna be another nice day here...51 now but going to mid 60s as a high...sunny skies...

...Willie, maybe you should try to call your friend...accident?...sick?...or worse?... your business though, not mine! ;)

...Lucy was sick in bed yesterday and I spent all day inside checking on her and taking care of billing things...water change in the Congo tank...etc...she's not up yet, so don't know how today will go...probably not going outside to decorated the golf cart...maybe tomorrow???...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Good morning folks.  It's a beautiful clear day and in the house it's 70 degrees.  I don't know why I can't keep warm huh  Unlike lucky Willie I didn't sleep worth a damn last night.  I was always either too hot or too cold and my back hurt regardless of the position I slept in.  Note to self:  Do not try to put off Gabapentin from Friday afternoon until Monday.  I lasted until this morning.

Driving down my drive way  headed to the pharmacy I saw a ton of Bielefelder feathers on the road.  It seems that some critter snagged one of my hens.  It's the risk of free ranging.

I don't have much to do today so I think I'll go to the fish room, feed the fish lunch and snuggle into the sofa with Miss Chickie and a book.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie, Ron and Liz.  Wind finally left us, it was bad last night.  And the rain is gone too, maybe up your way now Wille?  Haven't felt too good the past 2 days, shoulder pain so bad I think it is my rotator cuff again.  So that is a worry, I know what that means.  Surgery and a painful recovery, alone.  But I will manage if I have to.  It is my right shoulder.  But on a good note, my DW is working fine now Willie!
Barb

LizStreithorst

It feels good when you can do something yourself that you thought was over your head, doesn't it?  I have a little fix it job for tomorrow.  I have a leak under my sink when I use my dishwasher.  It's one of two things so this fix should be easy.

I finally got warm in the fish room and I did an early WC.  Since it gets dark so early I think I'll do it early during the winter.  It's nice not to come back inside the house and it not be dark.

Barack Obama's book is kind of a snore.  Thank God he didn't start in his childhood.  It would have been four volumes rather than this first one with a second in the works.

Miss Chikie, on the other hand, is great entertainment.  She preens constantly because her down feathers are being shed and her new adult type feathers are coming in.  I see her pattern coming out more every day.  She has been staying in her tank most of the time, but when I take her out appreciates her freedom.  She can fly farther than I would have ever thought.
Always move forward. Never look back.