• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:15:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 726
Total: 726

Smokey X Zebra

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2016, 08:30:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 17, 2016, 08:05:02 PM
rats.

I really expect any success for them lasting long in there....the pair and fry were in a 55gal.....the pair were tired of chasing them all the time, and couldn't be responsible for the ever straying little ones............gradually, as they wandered off, they perished somewhere.....

who knows, there may be a few left that I didn't see.....if so, I'll pop em in with some other spawn that I'm raising...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Hmmmm, I have my pair who failed in a 40 cube.  Think I should put them in a 20 instead?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 17, 2016, 08:16:10 PM
Hmmmm, I have my pair who failed in a 40 cube.  Think I should put them in a 20 instead?

Did yours go free swimming too??.............and I'd say yes, a 20/30 makes it easier for the parents to control the fry, and the smaller area is better for fry finding food..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Mine were eaten as they were trying to mutiny,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 18, 2016, 06:59:46 AM
Mine were eaten as they were trying to mutiny,

..oops.....they'll do fine next time tho.... |^|
Jon