• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 05:40:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 546
Total: 546

My Favorite Love Song

Started by LizStreithorst, March 01, 2013, 08:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I know that it is not to everyone's taste but I know what's beautiful when I hear it.  This is a thing of beauty.
Why is it, with all the music lovers here, that we don't have a section for it?
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

This is mine.  Played at our wedding.

Dennis

BallAquatics

Couldn't have this one for the wedding, but I've probably listened to it 10,000 times since it was released in August of 1973.....

"You set my soul free, like a ship sailing on the sea" ..... hard to beat lyrics like that! 

Great thread Liz!

Dennis

Mugwump

In my humble opinion....Maria Callas...'One fine day'...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Not a real love song..but this sends chills down my spine whenever I hear it...
Pavarotti..'Nessun Dorma'...('None shall sleep')....no one else can ever sing like that...ever...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson