• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:51:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 763
Total: 763

Aquatic Experience

Started by Mugwump, October 26, 2015, 07:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Check out the vendor fees. WOW! The 10X10 spaces are $700-$900.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on October 26, 2015, 08:35:16 AM
Check out the vendor fees. WOW! The 10X10 spaces are $700-$900.

LOL....Jan and I are running the TAS booth....We'll be there Fri/Sat....Isaiah will take over the table for Sunday.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Will anyone here be attending..???
Jon

Mugwump

*bump*....it's coming up this weekend folks.....NADA has a booth too.... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

It sounds a bit too commercial to interest me.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 01, 2015, 06:42:22 AM
It sounds a bit too commercial to interest me.....

Dennis

Yes, it is a bit commercial in a way ..but lots of free samples, some good talks, and exhibits, etc.....
Jon

BallAquatics

The last time I was in Schaumburg, I was taking the kids to Medieval Times.....  Spring break, probably 20 odd years ago.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 01, 2015, 06:53:42 AM
The last time I was in Schaumburg, I was taking the kids to Medieval Times.....  Spring break, probably 20 odd years ago.  LOL

Dennis

Fun place...food could be better for the prices... 8)
Jon

Mugwump

OK everyone....we'll be off soon for the event...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.....we'll try to do a live pop in here later...
Jon

Mugwump

Lol.....they want $40 for wifi here.......so pics later.. |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...a nice day, we're tired...kick'n back with a bowl of pop corn.... |^|

Lots of Aquarium/fish clubs in attendance
GCCA
Greenwater
Chicago Reef Assoc.
Ohio Cichlid club...Gary Mentz...a reall nice guy
Mark Huffman...plants..
NADA...didn't see who was there yet...??
and many more...

Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics. 

How dare they charge so much for WiFi.  They did the same as the hotel NADA was at last time.  It makes them money because traveling businessmen need it.  I find it annoying.  Any flea bag motel you check into has free WiFi.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

can you make the still pics bigger?  I can't click on them to make them big.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 06, 2015, 07:24:40 PM
can you make the still pics bigger?  I can't click on them to make them big.

better ?.... 8)
Jon