• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:04:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 843
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 842
Total: 842

Anyone here going....

Started by Mugwump, March 04, 2014, 02:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...down to the Greenwater Swap...??  we got a table....nice folks down that way too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Yup. I'm going. You are correct, nice folks.

Owl307

With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

The date is on the calendar above, and on the thread two below this one.....but I'll give a hint....

(Mar 23rd) ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

whoops! i forgot about the calender  :-[ Thanks jon!

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on March 04, 2014, 04:29:49 PM
whoops! i forgot about the calender  :-[ Thanks jon!

LOL..just mess'n with ya.....you folks coming?
Jon

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Owl307

I gotta check with mom but I think We can't because spring break starts and we have to go rip up carpet down at our other place  :(

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on March 04, 2014, 08:41:44 PM
I gotta check with mom but I think We can't because spring break starts and we have to go rip up carpet down at our other place  :(

Ah....ok....hope the weather gets better for your trip by then... ;D
Jon

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Jon