• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:14:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

Saturday morn'n coffee....>

Started by Mugwump, January 04, 2020, 04:29:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..Morn'n all.. :)...very good coffee...very good

..snowed last night..30degs now, and probably the high as the temps around here continue to see saw up and down....

....a couple of morn'n errands then back to putz around some here at home.....haven't checked the calendar as yet....

...more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee here. It is currently 50 degrees and raining lightly. Today's high is expected to get up to 60 by this afternoon but rain will continue most of the day.  Relaxing day here for sure.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.....hope that you're recovering well  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hi Guys....

Good to see you guys are still putzing here...! ;D ;D

Moved the last of the household here Thursday and unloaded it yesterday...Also got a bunch of stuff put away in the shed...

Our good friends, Stan and Barb, had dinner ready for us at their place last night...big help...!

Today 3 or 4 of the club members are meeting me at the old place to bring the 125 and accessories over today...

Tomorrow is the club meeting and board meeting...

Whew! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 04, 2020, 09:37:11 AM
Hi Guys....

Moved the last of the household here Thursday and unloaded it yesterday...Also got a bunch of stuff put away in the shed...

Our good friends, Stan and Barb, had dinner ready for us at their place last night...big help...!

Today 3 or 4 of the club members are meeting me at the old place to bring the 125 and accessories over today...

Whew! wfwf

....Dayam!...you've got a lot done.....the tank is the last of it...right?....how's the body holding up?... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2020, 09:45:27 AM
Hi Guys....

Whew! wfwf

....Dayam!...you've got a lot done.....the tank is the last of it...right?....how's the body holding up?... ;)
...yep! the tank is the last...it goes in place here today and another 125 comes in next week...they will stand across the room from each other...
Today, besides moving the tank and stand, I've got 15 buckets of water and fish/plants/substrate to move wfwf ....different water source and treatment here than in Florence....sure hope I don't lose any fish...

The body is a total wreck....you've probably heard the phrase "I hurt all over more than anywhere else"? ...That's my body right now...and I'm out of the Hydrocodone... went to doc yesterday and I hope the Rx is waiting at Walgreens for me this morning...! Going to get shots in my knees later this month...

Later guys...I'm off to the final move... :P :P :P :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 04, 2020, 10:08:57 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 04, 2020, 09:45:27 AM
Hi Guys....

Whew! wfwf

...yep! the tank is the last...it goes in place here today and another 125 comes in next week...they will stand across the room from each other...
Today, besides moving the tank and stand, I've got 15 buckets of water and fish/plants/substrate to move wfwf ....different water source and treatment here than in Florence....sure hope I don't lose any fish...

The body is a total wreck....you've probably heard the phrase "I hurt all over more than anywhere else"? ...That's my body right now...and I'm out of the Hydrocodone... went to doc yesterday and I hope the Rx is waiting at Walgreens for me this morning...! Going to get shots in my knees later this month...

Later guys...I'm off to the final move... :P :P :P :P

Glad to see everything is working aside from the pain. Hopefully it's all down hill now. That new water source can get real dicey. I learned the hard way when I moved here and lost about 50% of my stock. huh
Willie

LizStreithorst

Pain sucks!  Hope you are 100% again soon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

All's in the new place now...got to set the tank up prior to bedtime.

Got my pills before dinner and already working...still have pain but don't give a shit!  ;)
Felling better thru modern chemistry...! |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 04, 2020, 07:55:20 PM

Got my pills before dinner and already working...still have pain but don't give a shit!  ;)

....LOL...well said  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 05, 2020, 03:43:10 AM

....LOL...well said  |^|

+1 lol Glad you are feeling better Ron.
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 05, 2020, 07:20:27 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 05, 2020, 03:43:10 AM

....LOL...well said  |^|
Thanks, guys!

+1 lol Glad you are feeling better Ron.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron