• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 06:12:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 635
Total: 635

Wigglers

Started by Owl307, July 10, 2013, 01:50:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

I come home to find out we had a power outage while i was away so i rushed down to check on my fish and yep. My wild crosses are gently tending to a small batch of wigglers. I have to idea how old they are? When should i get the bbs ready?
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

You can practice a small batch of bbs, but you won't need to start a feeder batch until they 'all' free swim. Tending wigglers, that's so cool....congrats.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's awesome, good luck with them. 
Scott

wdeleon01

Congrats really, really cool

Mugwump

How's the wigglers doing?....have you been able to do some small water changes?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

Well yesterday the parents were having trouble keeping them from all falling off the slate when they went by and now today i dont see anybody so i might have to let them try again next time before i pull a spawn.
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Sounds good, it can take some pairs a few tries to get the hang of it...
Jon