• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:57:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 614
Total: 614

Koi quarter plus size

Started by Mugwump, July 03, 2013, 05:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

These are real beauties in person!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Thanks, tried up close, but they thought it was feeding time....(like always) ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

They do have nice color and great coverage. There some keepers in there. Oh wait Jon's keeping them all.  :o Jan asked if he wanted to sell some in there garage sale and he said he wasn't selling them LOL. Your going to need more tanks too. Good thing Petco is having there sale this month. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on July 03, 2013, 06:11:10 PM
They do have nice color and great coverage. There some keepers in there. Oh wait Jon's keeping them all.  :o Jan asked if he wanted to sell some in there garage sale and he said he wasn't selling them LOL. Your going to need more tanks too. Good thing Petco is having there sale this month.

Hell no!!!!!!....not yet, too much potential swimming there. I want at least 6 for futures, then the rest can be sold off.....even that big batch of pre dimes, needs to be grown, and looked over some before parting with any.....the creme of the crop stays here til paired up....then I might even sell some of em as mated pairs..... ;D there will be plenty to sell off, trust me....LOL
Jon

Owl307

Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2013, 06:19:43 PM

Hell no!!!!!!....not yet, too much potential swimming there. I want at least 6 for futures, then the rest can be sold off.....even that big batch of pre dimes, needs to be grown, and looked over some before parting with any.....the creme of the crop stays here til paired up....then I might even sell some of em as mated pairs..... ;D there will be plenty to sell off, trust me....LOL

Make sure you let me know when you start to sell them! Might have to pick one out for myself  ;D
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

b125killer

I'm doing the same with the St Isabel/Rio Negro fry. Tomorrow I'm going to do a tank shuffle and get them into a bigger tank. It would be nice to have a pair that isn't as skittish as the parents. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on July 03, 2013, 06:48:37 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2013, 06:19:43 PM

Make sure you let me know when you start to sell them! Might have to pick one out for myself  ;D

;D of course  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

The move did them all well.....these bigger fry are growing and filling out nicely....I'm happy, very happy..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon