• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 04:58:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 507
Total: 507

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 08, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morn'n all  :D

.....50's now, and about 80 for the high today.....sunny and breezy  |^|..the thorms don't move in til overnight tonite....

..some water changes and putz'n for me, the coed's headed to class early....only a few more left in this class....she finished the other one already....got an 'A' too  |^|

more coffee and a face wash needed..........eyes are welded shut  wfwf

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great but the weather is going to be even better. Some errands to run this morning then I have to get my second car up cleaned out and up & running. Going to need it this weekend.

More coffee before I get started on this beautiful day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Coffee is great here too...except my coil spring of my garage decided to snap. 🤬
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on May 08, 2018, 08:44:55 AM
Coffee is great here too...except my coil spring of my garage decided to snap. 🤬

....ouch......that's a mess............
Jon

wallace

Dan

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...morning guys!... looks like it's gonna hit 100 again today with sunny skies...people ask how do you stand it...I ask, "don't you know about air conditioning?"...actually it gets too cold in the house so I go outside and warm up a bit or sit and read out there on the deck...and then there's one of 4 pools I can go to and just float...!!! |^|

...our internet was down all of yesterday afternoon and night... huh >:( That sucked...

...let's see...today...off to the post office to mail some plants to a friend in Sedona...try to get a doc appt for my back and knee...get a shelf removed fromt over the washer and dryer so the new one will fit when they install on Friday...that's about it today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

GraphicGr8s

Forget Tuesday coffee. Today is IV's 9th birthday and he gets to chose where dinner is. I hope he opts for Texas Roadhouse. I want a steak I didn't have to cook.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on May 08, 2018, 01:20:37 PM
Forget Tuesday coffee. Today is IV's 9th birthday and he gets to chose where dinner is. I hope he opts for Texas Roadhouse. I want a steak I didn't have to cook.

...9th already ?.......dang !
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on May 08, 2018, 01:30:15 PM

Yes. 9 already.
And he opted for Texas Roadhouse.

And he got the steak.

And then he choked on a piece of the steak. Mom was slapping him on the back to no avail. He pushed her out of the booth and got out. I called out he was choking and then did the Heimlich. Then a second pop and all was well.

And before that as we were driving to the place a young girl rear ended me while I was stopped at a red light. (I don't stop at green lights anymore)
Thankfully no damage to the car.

Took him a bit to cozy back up to that steak but he did finish it. And a slice of apple pie ala mode with caramel.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on May 10, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Yes. 9 already.

And he got the steak.

And then he choked on a piece of the steak. Mom was slapping him on the back to no avail. He pushed her out of the booth and got out. I called out he was choking and then did the Heimlich. Then a second pop and all was well.

And before that as we were driving to the place a young girl rear ended me while I was stopped at a red light. (I don't stop at green lights anymore)

Took him a bit to cozy back up to that steak but he did finish it. And a slice of apple pie ala mode with caramel.
...probably the worst thing to do is hit someone on the back when they're choking...impulse is to inhale sharply.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 10, 2018, 04:46:41 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on May 10, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

Yes. 9 already.

And he got the steak.

...probably the worst thing to do is hit someone on the back when they're choking...impulse is to inhale sharply.

...timing is everything.......top of the inhale....wham..
Jon