• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 08:12:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 533
Total: 533

Sunday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, September 04, 2016, 06:53:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....sassy is being a ..?....well, a wild, nutso puppy this morning..... wfwf

..but the coffee is very, very good...MMMmmm....it's just the trip to the coffee pot has become somewhat hazardous....

..upper 50's now..headed for about 80deg's....another nice day.....lots of putz'n and chill'n for us.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

As usual great coffee in the kitchen today. Aside from some wind yesterday morning we've had very little impact here from Hermine. It is out to sea but they say it will turn back to shore this afternoon. We shall see. huh

I do feel bad for those folks that have businesses at the beaches (Rehoboth and both Ocean Cities) though. This was supposed to be a big money weekend for them and attendance it going to be down. Some folks are still out there so maybe the'll make out all right.

WCs and putzing on tap today. I would have gone down to DC but the weather forecast is keeping me closer to home base. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....can't blame you for hang'n near home....traveling in really bad weather stinks....while I like watching severe weather, it's much better viewed from home... 2c2
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Finished WCs at midnight, slept in, now I'm having a rare second cup of coffee... it'll turn me into a Tasmanian devil...lol. Headed down to the big fire on the Klamath.
Dan

Mugwump

...errands done...now for some serious chill'n..... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Finished WCs and then I went to Wally world to get some airline tubing Just needed a little bit of tubing to hook up a couple of sponge filters in the 40Bs. I want the pleco & cory only tanks to be sponges only.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.