• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:08:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 524
Total: 524

Monday..'rise & shine'..coffee

Started by Mugwump, August 22, 2016, 05:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n all......great coffee here this morn'n...MMMmmmm....55deg's headed for mid/upper 70's...it should be another nice day for us  |^|

..putz'n and more putz'n.....nothing planned, so taking the day as it comes...

hey Ron....I see a 'haboob' went through the Phoenix area yesterday.....they did tell ya about those, right  huh.....

Haboob: Large Dust Storm Moves Through Phoenix Metro Area
The National Weather Service in Phoenix issued a dust storm warning through 7 p.m. MST Sunday for central Phoenix and the Phoenix East Valley.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.

Nothing special planned for today.  Mow some grass, drop by later for a visit with my sister and brother in-law.  Cool and clear here as well.  It would be nice if it stays this way through Thanksgiving.  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Coffee is great here too. We had some real boomers last night and all of the storm water basins are practically full. With ragweed season upon us that will not be good for me.

I have a field trip to DC scheduled today. I have to breakdown my girlfriend's tank because it's a mess. She swears she changes 50 percent of the water weekly. Guess what? She lies. lol

It's only a 29 so I'll do the water change, squeeze the filters, hook up the diatom and then she can take me to lunch while the diatom cleans it out good. mim mim mim

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I may go out and check the tank stash....I moved a couple out there to fix some leaks....might be a good day to patch em up.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

It was 63 here this morning. Sure feels good after the last two weeks in the high 80s.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on August 22, 2016, 09:35:11 AM
It was 63 here this morning. Sure feels good after the last two weeks in the high 80s.

I hear ya...pretty soon it will be football weather.... |^|
Jon