• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:00:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 604
Total: 604

coffee...Thursday...yada yada..

Started by Mugwump, August 11, 2016, 06:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n everyone... 8)

....slept in.....coffee's very, very, very good.....another hot sticky day here for us....90's....rain/storms tonight and tomorrow with cooler temps moving through.......

..water changes and putz'n....didn't get much done the other day...so need to git'r done today.....yup

....more coffee now
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great once again. I have company coming from out of town. Put Kobe in the kennel because I probably won't be home much until Sunday. One of his best friends is there this weekend so he will have a good time.

still have some work to do to get this place in line for company. Thankfully it's not that big.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 11, 2016, 07:05:39 AM
Yes coffee is great once again. I have company coming from out of town. Put Kobe in the kennel because I probably won't be home much until Sunday. One of his best friends is there this weekend so he will have a good time.

still have some work to do to get this place in line for company. Thankfully it's not that big.

..hadn't even thought about this weekend yet... |^|...LOL...Jan and I, might just go bumming... huh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and very good.....time to get rolling here........vroom vroom... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Got up at 5:45 and got right to work bagging 350 fish.  By 9:00 I was done and dressed.  Didn't have time to bathe but it looked like I'd just washed my hair.  It was soaking wet from sweat ::)  Drove into Hattiesburg and delivered fish to the wholesaler and the LFS.  Collected more money that I could make during a full day at the shop, although I know it cost me more to raise the fish than what I sold them for huh  I should go into work and make more but I won't :-[

Then I went to my veterinarian and picked up my microscope that had been sent off for repair.  He and I are always happy to see one another.  We are fast friends.  We had a wonderful chat as always.

I still have more about 50 more Dots and 50 more assorted small Angels.  The wholesaler will take them when he comes back to town in two weeks.  I wish I had been able to estimate better but it's hard when there are so many.  Now I have to figure out how to consolidate a 60 full of small angels and a 120 with 50 Dots into tanks that don't have to be moved when Mr. Sharp and his guys start the rebuild on the stands.  It won't be long.  They're out there working on the fencing now and will likely be finished tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 11, 2016, 11:37:30 AM
Got up at 5:45 and got right to work bagging 350 fish.  By 9:00 I was done and dressed.  Didn't have time to bathe but it looked like I'd just washed my hair.  It was soaking wet from sweat ::)  Drove into Hattiesburg and delivered fish to the wholesaler and the LFS.  Collected more money that I could make during a full day at the shop, although I know it cost me more to raise the fish than what I sold them for huh  I should go into work and make more but I won't :-[

Then I went to my veterinarian and picked up my microscope that had been sent off for repair.  He and I are always happy to see one another.  We are fast friends.  We had a wonderful chat as always.

I still have more about 50 more Dots and 50 more assorted small Angels.  The wholesaler will take them when he comes back to town in two weeks.  I wish I had been able to estimate better but it's hard when there are so many.  Now I have to figure out how to consolidate a 60 full of small angels and a 120 with 50 Dots into tanks that don't have to be moved when Mr. Sharp and his guys start the rebuild on the stands.  It won't be long.  They're out there working on the fencing now and will likely be finished tomorrow.

..your house is a busy place.... |^|...soon you'll be ready to go.....cool.. |^|
Jon