• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:52:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

Remember Me?

Started by Owl307, December 04, 2013, 04:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

I was bought with a m written on my bag. that means male right? haha... well you thought wrong.

Looks like Flame is a female  :o
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

You're coo coo, grasshopper ;D..how are ya?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

busy,busy,busy-Drama,drama,drama it seems! Managed to get a 70+ percent water change on the 65 monday. that took up bout all my spare time but they deserved it since they went thanksgiving break without anything :) see you got urself a new big tank over there! howd you manage to fit it!?

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on December 04, 2013, 07:22:28 PM
busy,busy,busy-Drama,drama,drama it seems! Managed to get a 70+ percent water change on the 65 monday. that took up bout all my spare time but they deserved it since they went thanksgiving break without anything :) see you got urself a new big tank over there! howd you manage to fit it!?

Yep, I got it in a secret spot where a bunch of those " I'll save that in case I need it" stuff was piled..you folks will need to see it when I get done.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

im sure thats a nice early christmas present ;D One of your lil ones looks like he wants to pair off but hes to lil yet!

Mugwump

More water changes, more food..LOL..bulk him up for the task... ;D
Jon

Owl307

http://www.picresize.com/dl.php?i=rsz_1rsz_2image.jpg

its the guy on the left next to flame. flame is the only one that bully is nice to which is how i found out that "he" was a she lol
sorry for the terrible quality. it was taken from my ipod and resized so its jst a size reference.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on December 05, 2013, 12:11:31 PM
http://www.picresize.com/dl.php?i=rsz_1rsz_2image.jpg

its the guy on the left next to flame. flame is the only one that bully is nice to which is how i found out that "he" was a she lol
sorry for the terrible quality. it was taken from my ipod and resized so its jst a size reference.

says file does not exist...????
Jon

Owl307

hmmm ill send the pic in an email then