• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:56:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

Koi...

Started by Mugwump, November 27, 2013, 05:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Mom & pop are struggling with their spawn, but their youngsters have a bigger batch than the first one...only saw a couple 'whities' last nite and she took care of those by lights out time. ;D I'll go down in a bit to check em out and feed them all.....lots of cleaning and prepping going on with a few pairs...even mom/pop albino blue eyed are cavorting around their cave... 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

PaulineMi

A Koi love song. Lol. 

Flower power annihilation at the end.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL....caught that too... ;D...,,;Groovy'  8)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That one is for the Manacapuru and Rio Negro/Sta Isabel tanks.

Geez...I graduated from high school that year.   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 27, 2013, 08:13:26 AM
That one is for the Manacapuru and Rio Negro/Sta Isabel tanks.

Geez...I graduated from high school that year.   :o

LOL..me in '63'....I was in beautiful SE Asia in '66'... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

And I'm thinking history is repeating itself........    :-\

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 27, 2013, 08:35:22 AM
And I'm thinking history is repeating itself........    :-\

I hope not...but I'd volunteer, if they'd have me..
Jon

BallAquatics

WOW, you two are really getting old!  LOL LOL   ;D ;D ;D   I was only 6 years old in 63.....  still runnin' around barefoot catching tadpoles in a mason jar.

Dennis

PaulineMi

Yeah....we NEVER thought there would be Muzak versions of Led Zepplin playing in elevators!

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 27, 2013, 08:57:22 AM
Yeah....we NEVER thought there would be Muzak versions of Led Zepplin playing in elevators!

do a 'lurch' noise right here...OOOooooooohhhhhhhh...
Jon

Mugwump

we have wigglers..the youngsters are cleaning and moving the fry up on the slate too, looks likely that they'll continue to parent raise  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Mugwump

...moved em to the sponge... ;D
Jon

b125killer

That's awesome Jon!  ;D
Scott

Mugwump

I had another pairing  of the Koi the other day..they're in the tank below this pair. ;D The female is fat as a house.

on a side, the cougar and stud muffin spawned again, plus the little brown pair in the other 55 have spawned..he's in the cave. ;D  Plats are still cleaning...LOL
Jon