• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:14:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 918
  • Online ever: 918
  • (Today at 02:13:16 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 917
Total: 917

..and Saturday it is....

Started by Mugwump, June 09, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...still a wet day here....should be a gap in all this soon, before picking up again this afternoon late....

..what's up gang?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

'Malta Days' was a good walk around.....car show superb, as always, and met up with a few friends there....lotta $$$'s sitting around out there on the grass... |^|

...the craft show looked smaller, but the whole event got bigger.....more rides and amusements...more food....live music during the day too, not just at night....pony rides, yada yada..

...they should get more folks later......if the rain holds off til late tonight... huh

...bummer...didn't see any funnel cakes being sold......... :'(
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's been pretty good day today.  I took 75 mg of Tramadol this morning rather than my usual 50 mg.  I'd been pretty miserable for the past couple of days.  It wore off around noon but I hung in there and unloaded 50 lb sacks of dog, chicken, and horse feed.  Around 4 I knew I wouldn't be up to doing WC without some help so I took another 25 mg.  I hope my Doctor doesn't send me to jail or rehab when I tell him.

After WC and messing with fish and putting the chickens to bed for the night I was all ready for a nice hot bath and bed when I had no hot water :o  I thought, "Oh shit, don't tell me I'm going to have to buy a new water heater".  I checked and the pilot light had gone out.  Never had that happen before but it beat the hell of having to buy a water heater.  Now I'm waiting for hot water so I can take my bath.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...AC conked out in the rental across the street last night...I called the guy that people in here use most of the time...his son came out said it was the fan motor...he had one on his truck and replaced it...then added a pound of coolant...working great now...we have friends staying there and I'm glad it's fixed....

...the bylaws review and edit was was a good meeting without a bit of ego or drama....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron