• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:15:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 608
Total: 608

Mom learned something new today

Started by Charlotte, December 03, 2015, 06:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

She was showing me off to another of her dog customers.  He told her about something she could spray on me that makes the water run off in sheets rather that bead up.  She can't remember what it's called but he said it was available anywhere that sells car stuff and it's cheap!  She'll go to Auto Zone tomorrow and buy it.  I can't wait.  I get my bath on the week end 8).  I do love being beautiful. 
Keep on Truckin'

wsantia1

Quote from: Charlotte on December 03, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
She was showing me off to another of her dog customers.  He told her about something she could spray on me that makes the water run off in sheets rather that bead up.  She can't remember what it's called but he said it was available anywhere that sells car stuff and it's cheap!  She'll go to Auto Zone tomorrow and buy it.  I can't wait.  I get my bath on the week end 8).  I do love being beautiful.

Do you mean this stuff?

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=meguiar+s&adid=22222222220213739084&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=46192674887&wl4=aud-117711720300:kwd-541952083&wl5=9007455&veh=sem
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 03, 2015, 06:53:00 PM

Do you mean this stuff?

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=meguiar+s&adid=22222222220213739084&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=46192674887&wl4=aud-117711720300:kwd-541952083&wl5=9007455&veh=sem

or...

http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=meguiars%20wax&typeahead=meguiars
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Rain-X works great for windshields...I have it on the Tahoe....JR would likely know the best clear coat/wax product to use....I've been a Turtle Wax paste user....apply and buff out....you might check with the guy who made you shine too.....perhaps he'll know the best thing to work with what he used to polish you up all pretty... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Charlotte

Willie, you gave mom too many pages of choices.  Mug, she say's it's not RainX but it might be the same thing.  This is for painted surfaces.  He says it comes in a spray bottle and costs like $2.75.  It makes water sheet and run off when it rains on me, too!  She says that she'll call him tomorrow and ask him for the name of the stuff again even though he said it like 5 times ::)  Poor mom.  Her memory is shot.  I can't blame her, she's over twice as old as I am.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on December 03, 2015, 07:20:15 PM
Willie, you gave mom too many pages of choices.  Mug, she say's it's not RainX but it might be the same thing.  This is for painted surfaces.  He says it comes in a spray bottle and costs like $2.75.  It makes water sheet and run off when it rains on me, too!  She says that she'll call him tomorrow and ask him for the name of the stuff again even though he said it like 5 times ::)  Poor mom.  Her memory is shot.  I can't blame her, she's over twice as old as I am.

Well tell her that the windshield coating rules....in light rain you don't need wipers....and mud/dirt splatters swish right off without smearing.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Charlotte

I will for sure tell her the moment she gets into me in the morning.  Mom is easy.  I have her heart.  She loves to cater to me.  It's not a one sided relationship, mind you.  I do my best for her, too.  We're both faithful types huh
Keep on Truckin'