• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:47:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 591
Total: 591

Welcome Charlotte

Started by Mugwump, November 23, 2015, 03:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....you'll look good here in your new home.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I will have to speak for her.  She can neither read nor write, let alone type or use a computer.  She can only communicate with me huh.  She says that she is most appreciative of being a allowed to become a sponsor. 

Since she is unable to speak other than to me, when I help her post I will use my own voice for her and write in the first person.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

This place is getting crazier!!!!    w!w  huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on November 23, 2015, 07:16:26 PM

...ain't tho...LOL....cars talking in the first person.... =;-).... w!w |^|   grab a seat, take a ride.... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Charlotte

Ron, Mom likes you but IMHO opinion you might have given me a warm welcome before you started talking about about this nice being place crazy.  I'm a polite truck.  I don't come driving in mom's house every morning looking for gasoline like that rude horse does when mom leaves the door open for the dogs. w!w
Keep on Truckin'

Charlotte

Tomorrow I'll have mom take pics of my new tires.  I adore them so...they make me feel and act even more solid than I already feel and act.  Mom says they have those new tires stickie outies on the tread.  She wants to take a pic of them before she drives them off.  I can't see them myself because they are below where my eyes can see. 
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

uh oh..............I'm hearing voices... huh huh huh huh huh
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Charlotte on November 23, 2015, 08:04:06 PM

Ron, Mom likes you but IMHO opinion you might have given me a warm welcome before you started talking about about this nice being place crazy.  I'm a polite truck.  I don't come driving in mom's house every morning looking for gasoline like that rude horse does when mom leaves the door open for the dogs. w!w

Well shucks, Charlotte. Where are my manners?  Welcome to this little crazy corner of the world.  We've all heard a lot about you and you're already a part of the family here. Your're a good looker too!  How about those new treads your Mom got you. Isn't she the sweetest thang!!

I'm glad your Mom likes me....I'd hate to get on her bad side.  ???

And yeah, I think you're gonna have to help her out with that crazy horse of hers!!!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Rjb3

Welcome, Charlotte. I've never talked to a truck before, so forgive me if I'm a little awkward at first.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on November 24, 2015, 06:19:47 AM
Welcome, Charlotte. I've never talked to a truck before, so forgive me if I'm a little awkward at first.

..just don't stare at her hood..... ;D |^|
Jon

Charlotte

Thank you for the welcome kind gentlemen.  Please don't be afraid if me because I'm not human.  I always do my best to be good.  Ron, you flatter me.    Mom says I'm good looking but well, she's very fond of me anyway.  It's nice to hear it from others.  You aren't the only one who has said it, so I guess it's true.

Mom took pics of one of my new tires today.  She was mad at herself for not putting the Meguiar's shiny black wet look stuff on them when she saw them on her friend New Faithful.  She'll give me my weekly bath which we missed last week end Thursday.   She said it was too cold for her to bathe me.  She's posting because she wants you to see them while they still have those new sticky outies on them.

She told me that she's sorry that the tires are not Michelin's She went to the local place where they mostly fix flats and sell used tires.  My stall mate, The Beast has Michelin's but I'm not jealous because these make me feel good and she loves me more :-[
Keep on Truckin'

Charlotte

Mom also stopped by my Uncle Chip's place.  Uncle Chip is the one who takes care of my working parts.  I like him a lot because I feel so much better after mom asked him to work on me.  He has made me feel like a kid again ;D

She wanted to take a picture of Uncle Chip so she could show you.  He said, "no".  I heard him myself!  He said, "Even my 'old lady' isn't allowed to take a picture of me".  Mom said that some people are like that.  She and I both agree that he is a very handsome young man.

He did let her take pics of the first truck his grandfather bought brand new with his own money.  Uncle Chip told mom that he would fix it up but mom worries that it will never happen.  Chip has a wife in nursing school and young kids so he doesn't have much spare money.  He said that when he gets the truck all fixed up he will not have it repainted.  He wants to clean her outside up and have it clear coated.  He wants to preserve the patina.  Mom agrees.
Keep on Truckin'

Barb

Hi Charlotte, you will be the first talking car I have ever known.  Welcome to Mugwumps!  Your mom is here a lot so we will all get to know you well.  Your new shoes look pretty.
Barb (your mom's good friend)

Charlotte

Thank you, Barb.  Mom has told me a lot about you.  She considers you a close friend.  I trust mom because she has been so kind to me and has never lied to me.  If she says you are good you are good in my book, too.  It's a pleasure to finally meet you.
Keep on Truckin'