• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:05:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 735
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 725
Total: 725

Wellness check....

Started by Mugwump, April 30, 2014, 06:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pauline are you getting better yet, please do.. ;D

Everyone else surviving the storms??......ok here, Liz's area took a beating, Josh's state got ambushed too.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

All we have is some wind and rain not much to talk about
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

I'm getting somewhat better... just seems like this bug is hard to shake. I haven't been sick in a long time and I'm not liking this. Thanks for asking though.  :)

I've been wondering about our forum friends in the areas where these nasty storms are hitting. Hope all is well with everyone.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

PaulineMi

Liz are you okay?  Moselle MS is in Jones County. I read that Jones County has had homes and roads damaged due to flooding.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on April 30, 2014, 05:32:11 PM
Liz are you okay?  Moselle MS is in Jones County. I read that Jones County has had homes and roads damaged due to flooding.

Ditto....you OK down there???....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm fine, lady and gentleman.  One night it looked and sounded like large artillery going off in the distance.  But these damn storms are so hit and miss.  When it rained and blew on me it rained hard and blew hard but I doubt that I got mire that an inch and a half of rain.  The bad stuff that was in my county was in the northern half and I'm in the southern half.  Thanks for your concern.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 01, 2014, 04:33:03 PM
I'm fine, lady and gentleman.  One night it looked and sounded like large artillery going off in the distance.  But these damn storms are so hit and miss.  When it rained and blew on me it rained hard and blew hard but I doubt that I got mire that an inch and a half of rain.  The bad stuff that was in my county was in the northern half and I'm in the southern half.  Thanks for your concern.

...good to know you escaped the bad stuff..... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Mugwump on May 01, 2014, 04:36:37 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 01, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

...good to know you escaped the bad stuff..... ;D

+1    ;)

Barb

Glad all is well Liz, we were wondering.  Our days of rain are finally over, now for some nice weather I hope.  Going to the beach tomorrow, I will push Bill in a wheelchair.  Glad there are sidewalks and pathways.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on May 02, 2014, 07:13:23 AM
Glad all is well Liz, we were wondering.  Our days of rain are finally over, now for some nice weather I hope.  Going to the beach tomorrow, I will push Bill in a wheelchair.  Glad there are sidewalks and pathways.
Barb

have fun, Barb....not much sun around here yet....it'll get warmer, but with more rain.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Barb, wish I was there. Sounds like a great day. Hope you have a great sunny day and you & Bill enjoy the outing. We've had 80's here for the last 2-3 days with a lot of sun. Tomorrow it drops to high 50's and rain.  Just in time for the weekend!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron