• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 06:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 755
Total: 755

Room Addition

Started by Ron Sower, November 06, 2016, 08:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...is coming along fine...one more thing for wiring to do tomorrow...ductwork should be in tomorrow....and the last piece of railing up on the new deck...

So tomorrow I'll call the inspector tot come by Tuesday to check it all out....If all goes well, we'll start hanging drywall Tuesday afternoon....going to have a fellow mud, tape and texture it....Lucy and I'll paint it.

Siding should be starting soon, and then we're going to put a second shed and carport cover on our adjacent lot...the shed will be Lucy's craft room....

Liz...You wanted pics and I will eventually get some up...I've been sequencing the work on my digital slr and need to upload to the computer and reduce the sizes so they will upload here.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....yuppers..it'll be nice to see some sequenced pics as the work went along.... |^|

...from your descriptions, it'll be a work of art... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...got the deck rail by the seps up today...didn't have to buy anything new except some bolts, but we did have to do some creative finish work to make the old rail fit right.  Tomorrow we'll add a little piece to finish it up nicely.

...then at 4:15 went to Buddy Beer at the clubhouse mim mim mim...it's every Monday.....Then after that Dean and I put the house wrap around the exterior....

Tomorrow the inspector will come check out the electrical wiring, rough-in plumbing, house wrapping, and HVAC duct work.  Once that's though we can start to hang the dry wall, and do the exterior siding. It's really starting to come together now....!!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Ron, I never new that you were such a tease.  I want to see the pics!
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Heh...Heh...Heh... ;)-

I'm really just too lazy or worn out at the end of the day to upload the pics and shrink them all enough to post them here!  :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron