• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:15:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 918
  • Online ever: 918
  • (Today at 02:13:16 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 918
Total: 918

Finally going to the Doctor

Started by greydragon, January 21, 2015, 07:16:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

well since i could not sleep at all last night i have decided that i need to go to the doctor for my ear aches i hope that i can get some releif from the pain soon.did i say i hate Doctors if i didnt i REALLY DO HATE DOCTORS thats why i try to do most home remeides before i even think of going to the doctors. now i must wait till they open in 45 mins

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 21, 2015, 07:16:59 AM
well since i could not sleep at all last night i have decided that i need to go to the doctor for my ear aches i hope that i can get some releif from the pain soon.did i say i hate Doctors if i didnt i REALLY DO HATE DOCTORS thats why i try to do most home remeides before i even think of going to the doctors. now i must wait till they open in 45 mins

I'm not a big fan of the 'cow town pill rollers' either.....But having had ear problems most my life..(German measles)....I've given in to ear doctors....they can help....I have some super ear drops that relieve the pain rather quickly.....ear infections suck......I use drops of peroxide and cotton too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

just got back my right ear is swollen shut.they said that the infection has spread into the brain a tiny bit,if i had waited any longer it might have killed me.she said if the meds dont work or i get worse to go straight to the er no pass go no collect 200 lol

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 21, 2015, 09:55:01 AM
just got back my right ear is swollen shut.they said that the infection has spread into the brain a tiny bit,if i had waited any longer it might have killed me.she said if the meds dont work or i get worse to go straight to the er no pass go no collect 200 lol

Well, it was a good thing that you went.....lucky you didn't lose equilibrium, then it get's dangerous...
rest up and get better... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

i did fall down several times today and yesterday,i am also running a fever 102.9 but my blood pressure is good at 116 over 66.
the falling and the not getting any sleep is what made me go to the doc

wsantia1

Quote from: greydragon on January 21, 2015, 10:46:04 AM
i did fall down several times today and yesterday,i am also running a fever 102.9 but my blood pressure is good at 116 over 66.
the falling and the not getting any sleep is what made me go to the doc

I hope those meds work for you and you feel better soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Scott

Barb

Glad you went before it was too late.  The meds will work pretty soon.  Good luck,
Barb

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

I'm not big on going to the doctor myself but I'm better than you are.  Your pain tollerance must be amazingly high.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

..feeling better today?....good med's and good sleep help a lot....
Jon

greydragon

good sleep what is good sleep,i sleep on my sides so thats difficult to do.the  swelling has gone down a tiny bit,i wish they had given me some pain meds but all they said to do is take tylanol.i am still falling abit.i got sick yesterday and was singing the song return of the swallow.but atleast the pain in the bone right behind my right ear has lessened abit so the a good sign i think.will try to keep all updated to how i am doing

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on January 23, 2015, 03:38:14 PM
good sleep what is good sleep,i sleep on my sides so thats difficult to do.the  swelling has gone down a tiny bit,i wish they had given me some pain meds but all they said to do is take tylanol.i am still falling abit.i got sick yesterday and was singing the song return of the swallow.but atleast the pain in the bone right behind my right ear has lessened abit so the a good sign i think.will try to keep all updated to how i am doing

Ask him for pain drops for the ear....I got some and it helped immensely....they might work for you too..??
Jon