• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 22, 2024, 07:56:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,365
  • Total Topics: 18,546
  • Online today: 848
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 778
Total: 779

Summer is over

Started by P4Angels, September 22, 2014, 10:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Yep, the most enjoyable fall has arrived... ;D.....and what great sleeping weather  8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Jon and I are pagans and celebrate the autumn equinox and the wonderful weather that comes with it.....   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on September 23, 2014, 08:21:42 AM

Jon and I are pagans and celebrate the autumn equinox and the wonderful weather that comes with it.....   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Yeppers........my favorite time of the year.. ;D

Jon

EdKaz

Wouldnt hurt my feelings AT ALL, to stay Fall like ALL YEAR.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on September 23, 2014, 11:24:58 AM
Wouldnt hurt my feelings AT ALL, to stay Fall like ALL YEAR.

Amen. Ed.....wouldn't hurt mine either......
Jon

Bushkill

Good gravy, it's been fall in my neck of the woods since June!

We had a week's worth of nights in June that bottomed in the mid-40's! We've never invested in air conditioners for the house and this "summer" made me look like a friggin' genius instead of a tightwad, lol!

The garden suffered in a couple of areas though: Peppers & tomatoes just never got going. Row covers next year for sure.

Mugwump

How far north?....Where are you located?....
Jon

wsantia1

I for one am a summertime person and this summer was a beautiful one here. Sadly the trips to the beach will soon come to an end (it will be in the low 80s this weekend) to be replaced by short days and cold dreary weather. :( ::).

Oh did I mention I hate snow (except for the first time it falls) and that will be here soon, especially for you mid-westerners. lol. Remember as a recent former mid-westerner the memories of last year are still fresh in my mind. :o ??? ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 23, 2014, 01:13:56 PM
I for one am a summertime person and this summer was a beautiful one here. Sadly the trips to the beach will soon come to an end (it will be in the low 80s this weekend) to be replaced by short days and cold dreary weather. :( ::).

Oh did I mention I hate snow (except for the first time it falls) and that will be here soon, especially for you mid-westerners. lol. Remember as a recent former mid-westerner the memories of last year are still fresh in my mind. :o ??? ::)

May the 'Snows of Kilimanjaro' fall upon your land.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..change the plug in that snow blower, Willie.... 8)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 23, 2014, 01:25:43 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on September 23, 2014, 01:13:56 PM

May the 'Snows of Kilimanjaro' fall upon your land.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..change the plug in that snow blower, Willie.... 8)

Oh, it's certainly going to snow here too. 47 degrees here this morning. :o ;D 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Love Summer time have never liked the cold.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on September 23, 2014, 02:46:38 PM
Love Summer time have never liked the cold.

Cold is a relative word...I like the fall, the extreme cold spells of winter suck. Normal winter 30's with snow isn't that bad.....summer time 80's can be quite pleasant, while humid 90-100deg days stink.....
....that's my take.... ;D
Jon