• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 01:52:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,352
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 901
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 902
Total: 902

Wednesday, what do you know...?

Started by Mugwump, July 26, 2017, 02:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a really uncomfortable muggy day...... wfwf....getting darker out there too......thorms soon ? huh ?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....looks like storms after dinner later......that's cool.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Temp 94 heat index 104.  It'll kill you out there.  Got my Snots ;D ;D ;D  Gave Cha Cha a groom today.  She came home, played chase with Brurno and as I was emptying the bags of Snots into their new home she jumped in the shallow container I keep for the tree frogs to breed in and had a swim.  So much for the groom huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 26, 2017, 03:28:56 PM
Temp 94 heat index 104.  It'll kill you out there.  Got my Snots ;D ;D ;D  Gave Cha Cha a groom today.  She came home, played chase with Brurno and as I was emptying the bags of Snots into their new home she jumped in the shallow container I keep for the tree frogs to breed in and had a swim.  So much for the groom huh

.....*sigh*...kids.... wfwf
Jon

greydragon

its been a very busy day today,I took my mother to 9 different stores,did laundry,mowed around the garden ,used the weed eater in the creek and along the back fence then got yelled at and HIT by my step dad because he said i used the weed eater on the lawn not the lawn mower which i did not i am not stupid  it would take  6 times as long to use the weed eater as some of the grass was over my knee,and that was after being hit by him last night because when i was watching some YouTube videos the audio on some of them got loud but this was before 9:00pm so i didnt really think anything of the sound till he came back and hit me in the back and told me to either turn it down or move out which he knows i cant do because of my health

LizStreithorst

Quote from: greydragon on July 26, 2017, 04:23:49 PM
its been a very busy day today,I took my mother to 9 different stores,did laundry,mowed around the garden ,used the weed eater in the creek and along the back fence then got yelled at and HIT by my step dad because he said i used the weed eater on the lawn not the lawn mower which i did not i am not stupid  it would take  6 times as long to use the weed eater as some of the grass was over my knee,and that was after being hit by him last night because when i was watching some YouTube videos the audio on some of them got loud but this was before 9:00pm so i didnt really think anything of the sound till he came back and hit me in the back and told me to either turn it down or move out which he knows i cant do because of my health

The no good, jealous bastard.  What does your mother say about how you are being treated?  How old are you?  Do your health problems prevent you from working other than while you're at home.  Are you not poor enough to be eligible for Medicaid?

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 26, 2017, 04:22:19 PM
[+quote author=LizStreithorst link=topic=11489.msg90175#msg90175 date=1501100936]

[/quote]

+1
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

greydragon

well i dont have a job right now other than driving my mom around and selling fish so money is always tight.she knows how i am treated but she cant do anything to help

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 26, 2017, 04:45:08 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on July 26, 2017, 04:22:19 PM
[+quote author=LizStreithorst link=topic=11489.msg90175#msg90175 date=1501100936]

I didn't mind.  It was kind of funny.  She was a fancy-dancy  house dog with an older couple before I got her.  It's fun to watch her become a county girl.  My only rules are that dogs don't chase chickens or my cat, and they don't steal my food if I leave it unattended for a bit. 

Cha Cha has a hard time with the cat thing and the food thing.  She's had three ass whuppins after chasing the cat and one hard look and orders to go inside the house when I saw her eyeing the cat hoping for a chance.  I'll keep my food safe until I've cured her from her obsession of chasing the cat. 

I had no idea when I took Cha Cha in that she and I would butt heads over two of my three little rules and that I would have to get physical!  I like her.  She has lots of good qualities but she is an unexpected challenge.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: greydragon on July 26, 2017, 04:55:23 PM
well i dont have a job right now other than driving my mom around and selling fish so money is always tight.she knows how i am treated but she cant do anything to help

How old are you and what are your health problems?

Mugwump

Quote from: greydragon on July 26, 2017, 04:55:23 PM

..well that sucks.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon