• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 10:08:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 757
Total: 757

Fixin' up the new deck

Started by Ron Sower, November 19, 2016, 10:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Our plan when we moved down here, was to live as much as we can outdoors and that is why we double the size of the deck....Well...while I'm waiting on the guy to finish off the dry wall, I'm at a standstill on getting anything done in the room...Soooo, Friday, and back again yesterday, we went to a little shop and yard full of colorful Mexican yard and wall art...you know the stuff....bright blues, yellows,reds, and oranges....lizards, turtles, Saguaro cacti, roadrunners, hummingbirds, etc....

...We ended up buying a large metal ornamental bar with 4 very nice swivel chair-stools...and a tall bistro table...metal cactus and pot for it....We also are having them make us 2 more swivel chair-stools for the table...

...We moved the  grill up on the deck and decided we'll have them make us a cabinet with a matching table top to keep my grilling tools and use for food prep...

...Then I talked to my electrician about overhead LED lighting to go around the deck...also he said he could do some really cool lighting on the new bar...It'll take a few days to get the lighting in, but the bar and its chairs will arrive Wednesday and we'll have our neighbors over for a deck warming cocktail party that night....

..I should have a Mexican parrot hanging over the bar too, don't you think?.....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....don't forget a Pinata...... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Oh yea,,,a pinata...GOTTA have one of those!!!....maybe not this time..... mim mim mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron