• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:19:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 930
  • Online ever: 930
  • (Today at 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 769
Total: 769

Sun's out...nice day...

Started by Mugwump, November 13, 2016, 10:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...just might watch a football game today?.....after a good walk with Sassy....football, hot soup, zzzzzzzz    LOL

We have some episodes of 'Longmire' that we haven't seen yet....need to catch up ....maybe tonight??

My brother said they had to call the Fire Dept on Friday.....seems a Mojave rattler took up residence in their yard....they are over near Scottsdale, Az....nasty critters....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Lazy day so far. I would start water changes but I decided to do them in the evenings for the time being. I did the 150 yesterday so I would only do the smaller ones today.

Football will most likely be on the TV today. I just wish I had a good team to root for. Unfortunately I am a Jets fan. I have learned to root for the Giants since I moved away from NYC but I am always a Jets fan first. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Hey   You can root for the Packers if you want. Can't hurt might help.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Quote from: waterboy on November 13, 2016, 12:30:08 PM

lol Lombardi used to a Giants assistant coach. mim mim mim
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on November 13, 2016, 12:54:43 PM
Quote from: waterboy on November 13, 2016, 12:30:08 PM

lol Lombardi used to a Giants assistant coach. mim mim mim

...yup...like Tom Landry
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson