• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:03:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 622
Total: 622

Super Chicken and Super Fish

Started by Rjb3, December 17, 2014, 04:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

I'm just about finished with my testing of these two new foods and I'll be looking for outside testers.

Super Chicken is a revved up version of my discontinued Chick n Tater. Lots more chicken and turkey along with some Herring and loads of veggies.

Super Fish is all new. Salmon, herring, sardines, and clams head the list.

Portions of both will be available soon in powder and granule forms for tests outside of my fish room. Interested?

BallAquatics

I'd be up to testing some.  Got lots of Danio fry with more on the way.....

Dennis

Mugwump

I'll run the granule through it's paces....BN's, guppies, fry should love it.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'd like to try in in the crumbles myself, Captain. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Okey Dokey Give me a few days to crank out some more. I'll keep you posted.

The analysis is 33-36% protein and 12-16% fat. All easy to digest and probiotic, of course.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Marc (NJ)

I would like to try Super Fish for my Discus juvies.

Rjb3

I didn't forget about the this, it's just taking longer than I thought to complete my tests.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Marc (NJ)

Rjb3