• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 07:38:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 625
Total: 625

Thank You Captain Bob

Started by PaulineMi, December 13, 2014, 11:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

The Christmas fish food package just arrived.  Thank you so much for the food and the special extra non-fish surprise that was included. :)

One thing I really noticed opening the packages of the fish food....they smell wonderful!  The fish seem to think so also.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 13, 2014, 11:35:29 AM
The Christmas fish food package just arrived.  Thank you so much for the food and the special extra non-fish surprise that was included. :)

One thing I really noticed opening the packages of the fish food....they smell wonderful!  The fish seem to think so also.

Bob makes good stuff, huh?.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Just got my package. Thank you Captain Bob. Merry Christmas to you and your family again. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Just got my package too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....Thanks again, Bob.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OH and.........
>

>

>

>

>

>

>
Manny Thanks you too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

You are all very welcome. The pleasure was all mine.

lgelb

I hope mine arrives on Monday.

Rjb3

Tracking says it left Oak Creek, Wi on 12/12/14 at 1:06  I e-mailed you the tracking number.

I'd look for it to arrive Monday.

BallAquatics

Our mail is kinda messed up at the moment.  ALL the mail in Tremont goes to the Post Office, but about a month ago, the Post Office burn down... So now our mail goes to another little Village, but since we don't have boxes there, we have to collect our mail during office hours.  I'll check on Monday.  Really excited to try Bob's food.  Thanks again Capt'n Bob.

Dennis

Rjb3

Tracking says yours is in Cincinnati.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 13, 2014, 06:42:58 PM
Tracking says yours is in Cincinnati.

Thanks Bob!  That means it will be here Monday morning.  Can't wait!!!

Dennis

lgelb

Thanks Bob, can't wait to try it Monday