• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:09:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 624
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 620
Total: 620

Christmas Food Special

Started by Rjb3, December 02, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

One of the reasons I went to the OCA Extravaganza was to get this experimental gel food from Stephan.  It's called Fruut-Luups.

I'm really excited to get some of Capt'n Bob's food to try out.  I've been using up all my stores and looking to order in new supplies probably sometime after the first of the year.....  I thought it would be good to try out some of the other stuff available rather than just re-order my usual.  Not that I'm unhappy with what I've been using, but it's always good to try new stuff!!!   ;D ;D ;D

That said, SOMEBODY grab that last special so we can get this show on the road.   ;)

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on December 04, 2014, 05:57:56 PM
One of the reasons I went to the OCA Extravaganza was to get this experimental gel food from Stephan.  It's called Fruut-Luups.

I'm really excited to get some of Capt'n Bob's food to try out.  I've been using up all my stores and looking to order in new supplies probably sometime after the first of the year.....  I thought it would be good to try out some of the other stuff available rather than just re-order my usual.  Not that I'm unhappy with what I've been using, but it's always good to try new stuff!!!   ;D ;D ;D

That said, SOMEBODY grab that last special so we can get this show on the road.   ;)

Dennis

I'm with you.  Somebody buy that last package. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Dennis, it sounds to me like you should buy it.  After all, you've been wanting to try his foods :-\
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 04, 2014, 06:57:48 PM
Dennis, it sounds to me like you should buy it.  After all, you've been wanting to try his foods :-\

He already has.. ;D...still need one more person... ;D I think that JC needs one too, huh?.... ;D..unless he's one of the Emailer's who already got one ..??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have a freezer full or I'd buy it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 04, 2014, 08:04:09 PM
I have a freezer full or I'd buy it.

never have too much... ;D....I have a bunch stashed too...but I'm going to need some here soon anyway....#40 for sure... ;D  BN's and cory's here devour that stuff....need wafers too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Come on folks, only a few days left until the cut-off date.  Don't your fish deserve a Christmas present???  We've all heard from the other forum members about how great Capt'n Bob's Fish Foods are.....  Grab that last package.  I'll bet you'll be glad you did!!!

Dennis

PaulineMi

Okay kids.....let the fun begin.  I bought the last package.  ;D

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 11, 2014, 07:22:04 AM
Okay kids.....let the fun begin.  I bought the last package.  ;D

Thank you Pauline  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..........................
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Yes, Thank you Pauline.

Now, for what you've all been waiting for. The last Christmas Food Special is sold and it's time for the drawing to see who the lucky winner is . . . . . . .

Where did I put my hat? I'll need that.

BallAquatics

Thanks Pauline.  I was beginning to think I'd never get to try Bob's great food.   :'(

I know the fish room residents will be very glad that Santa hasn't forgotten about them!   ;)

Dennis

Rjb3

First, I want to thank everyone that participated in the Captain Bob's Christmas Food Special promotion. All six of you folks bought one in good faith hoping to be the lucky winner. Well, you are. Everybody wins. Yup, everybody.

Merry Christmas! To you and your fish. LOL I mean Ho! Ho! Ho!

PaulineMi

How nice Bob!  Thank you....and Merry Christmas to you and yours.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 11, 2014, 09:28:32 AM
First, I want to thank everyone that participated in the Captain Bob's Christmas Food Special promotion. All six of you folks bought one in good faith hoping to be the lucky winner. Well, you are. Everybody wins. Yup, everybody.

Merry Christmas! To you and your fish. LOL I mean Ho! Ho! Ho!

Bob, thank you, our fish thank you, too ;D.....your foods are their favorites  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A Merry Christmas to you and the family...
Jon

lgelb

Bob, thank you very much my fish and I appreciate your generosity.

Have a Merry Christmas