• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:43:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 627
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 627
Total: 627

Christmas Food Special

Started by Rjb3, December 02, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

I feel a food special coming on . . . . . . stay tuned. . . . . .

Rjb3

It's free shipping for Christmas this year. I will pack six one pound assortment packages for this promotion on Mugwump's Fish World. They will all have 4 ounce portions of: Guppy Magic and Duck Egg Foo Young powder along with FRENZY Super-Max and ATF granule/pellet foods. All for $15 shipped USPS Priority.

When all six are sold, I'll have Gale draw one of your names from a hat and the winner will get their Christmas food package at no charge. Yup, one lucky person will get theirs for free.

We'll need a cut off date. Shoot an e-mail to my Captain Bob g-mail account before the offer expires on December 15th.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Gott-cha. We're half way there.

Rjb3

Only two left. Come on. You know you want to try Captain Bob's food. I'm really getting into this.

BallAquatics

Rjb3

ghonk

When i read Christmas food Special,i thought it was going to be Fruit Cake. :)

PaulineMi

Quote from: ghonk on December 04, 2014, 05:52:23 AM

Lol.  I had a similar thought.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 04, 2014, 07:29:57 AM
Quote from: ghonk on December 04, 2014, 05:52:23 AM

Lol.  I had a similar thought.

Fruit cake?????...oh you mean door stops... ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

ghonk

You do know their is only ONE fruit cake,it just keeps getting regifted.
It's a fact,look it up if you don't believe me. ;)

Rjb3

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on December 04, 2014, 04:10:16 PM
Fruit cake will be next year.

"fruit cake" Frenzy ?????......Egg "fruit cake" foo yung ????....#40 "fruit cake" pellets???.... ;D
Jon