• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:04:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 624
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 615
Total: 615

Holy Moly!

Started by LizStreithorst, November 05, 2014, 03:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Thank you My Captain for the vast quantities of food!  I didn't expect such an abundance!  All my fishies are pigging out on Frenzy ATM :D
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 05, 2014, 03:12:42 PM
Thank you My Captain for the vast quantities of food!  I didn't expect such an abundance!  All my fishies are pigging out on Frenzy ATM :D

They like that 'teenie greenie' too...and the little bit larger #40..... ;D....of course the Frenzy rocks !!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I have regular Teenie Greenie and Itsy Bitsy Teenie Greenie.  I'd run out of flake.  I fed up the last of my Teenie Weenie Greenie this morning and was very low on Frenzy.  Those are what I asked Bob to send.  I was expecting small bags of each and he sent HUGE bags of each.

When ever I have free fish my Captain will be my number 1 go to man.  No more moving to the back of the bus for him.

Rjb3

I learned a long time ago, trades are a good thing. Liz sent me great fish, twice. I thank you for that.

I'm going to too my own horn for a second here. FRENZY was my first try at fish food making. I'm very proud of that stuff. When the first batch was finished I fed it to all the tanks in the basement. After a week or so, my wife,Gale, said "Why don't you feed it to the fish upstairs?" Our daughter, who was never really much interested in the fish, was sitting in a chair across the room. The first time offered, the fish were going a little nuts over the food. I mean they were pretty much attacking it. She said "Wow, what did you put in that stuff?" That's when I named it FRENZY.

Mugwump

I'm a 'Taurus' ...n'uff said       ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It's not all about practicality, Mr. ground based Taurus.  I have love having the freedom to follow my heart.  Not a practical bone in my body but my way has worked well for this Sagittarian.  (My artistic bent comes from my moon being in Pisces and my strength comes from my rising sign, Leo.)  I used to play with astrology when I was young and stupid ;D

Rjb3

LizStreithorst

You know, I'm not supposed to get along with either of you gentlemen ::)  That's why I put astrology in the most bottom drawer after I quit being young and stupid :)

Mugwump

Jon

GraphicGr8s

There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BillT

I think that magician Randy (now a skeptic club member) learned astrology when he was a young magician. He also thought it was stupid, also he started giving people the opposite of what their astrology was supposed to be.
People were just as satisfied with that as with the correct reading.

People have a natural tendency to look for patterns and meaning.

Evolution favors the detection of dangerous things (because if you were afraid of them. you would be more likely to get eaten and therefore less likely to produce and contribute genes to the next generation.
I guess some people like the comfort of hearing something positive.

ilroost

BallAquatics

Mugwump

Jon