• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:02:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 485
Total: 486

Got food???

Started by Mugwump, August 17, 2014, 11:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

;D I do....Bob's shipping on Monday....#40, Frenzy, teenie greenie.....and...ta da!!!!!..the miniteeniegreenie...... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I got teenie greenie, teenie weenie greenie, and a sample itsy bitsy teeniegreenie last week.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 17, 2014, 12:23:12 PM
I got teenie greenie, teenie weenie greenie, and a sample itsy bitsy teeniegreenie last week.

Yeah, that's the stuff..itsybitsyminiweenieteeniegreenie.... ;D.....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I just tried it on my 2 1/2 week old hb fry.  It's still a bit large for them even though it really is itsy bitsy teenie weenine.  They'll be big enough for it in several days, I'm sure.  For now it's Frenzy and BBS.

I'm fond of pellets.  I find pellets to be cleaner than flake and since my tanks are all BB the pellets don't get lost in the gravel.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on August 17, 2014, 02:22:39 PM
I'm fond of pellets.
Same here.  Other than the odd sample pack here and there, I can't remember the last time I purchased any flake.....

Dennis

Mugwump

All arrived safe and sound........thanks, Bob  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on August 21, 2014, 09:43:22 AM
All arrived safe and sound........thanks, Bob  ;D

by the way Bob....the 'teensy weensy mini teenie weenie greenie' is freak'n awesome....just perfect, bro.....guppies, danios, angel fry, cory fry just hammer this stuff......WOW, kinda hammer...LOL

this foods a 'weiner' big time....I'll try for a vid next feeding time.... ;D
Jon

Rjb3

That's what I like to hear. My Endlers and guppies love it, too.