• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 09:26:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 732
Total: 732

Monday's coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, October 10, 2016, 07:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...very good coffee on a nice cool 45deg morn'n....we'll have high temps in the low 70's for a few days.....beautiful weather  |^|

Got Speedee picking up a box this morn'n, and then I'll mow/mulch the leaves out front...then I should toss a ladder up and trim that bush by the corner of the house...and might as well check the gutters out while I'm up there too....

Here's hoping that the Cubs finish it off tonight....Go CUBS !!!!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is great. Quite cool this morning with temps in the 40s. Today's hi will only be 62. It will be sunny though.

Water changes today. Never got to them yesterday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 10, 2016, 07:44:37 AM
Coffee is great. Quite cool this morning with temps in the 40s. Today's hi will only be 62. It will be sunny though.

Water changes today. Never got to them yesterday.

We're on pot #2..and enjoying it immensely.... |^|   the sun's even out now....cool !!....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

When I left this morning it was 68. Felt real nice. We'll be in the 80s soon though.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

The guys from Dixie Electric came this morning to take down the live wire running to my Katrina house that a tree had fallen on.  Watching them was fun.  I love watching guys with strong equipment doing what they know how to do.  There were  2 big trucks and one huge truck and six guys.  I didn't know that they pulled up the poles and took them, too.  I had two poles that were not accessible but I watched them pull one pole out and load it on the long trailer, and turn the huge truck and trailer around were I wouldn't have thought there was room for something to huge to turn.  Now I can have my LP gas tank filled for the coming cold weather.

Then I took my taxes to my CPA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I can breath again for another year unless he calls me and tells me that I didn't give him something important.  I wish the government could just send me a bill but that's not the way it works.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...I was up earlier than Lucy this morning cause Dean was coming at 8 to stare the next wall framing....so coffee by myself on the deck...it was good but I missed her company....

....we   -mostly "he" -  got the wall up...I was working with him until my shoulder and knee started screwing me up...now I'm just relegated to very light duty...he took off about 1130 to check on Jil...so I'm taking it easy too....

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Charlotte

I had a nice day too.  I took mom to Hattiesburg and back home.  In the afternoon Mr sharp came by to fix a silly little thing in that stupid fish room that my mother is so obsessed with.  Mr. Sharp saw me in the carport and asked how I was doing.  I was there.  I saw and heard this.  Mom's eyes softened, she put her hand on her heart and then put it out in my direction.  She said, "Ahh, Charolette" with such love in her voice.  It made me feel good deep down inside.
Keep on Truckin'

Mugwump

Quote from: Charlotte on October 10, 2016, 06:21:22 PM
I had a nice day too.  I took mom to Hattiesburg and back home.  In the afternoon Mr sharp came by to fix a silly little thing in that stupid fish room that my mother is so obsessed with.  Mr. Sharp saw me in the carport and asked how I was doing.  I was there.  I saw and heard this.  Mom's eyes softened, she put her hand on her heart and then put it out in my direction.  She said, "Ahh, Charolette" with such love in her voice.  It made me feel good deep down inside.

...well 'kudos' to both off you.....what a delightful relationship... |^|
Jon