• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 12:32:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 781
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 781
Total: 781

Happy Monday

Started by Barb, August 28, 2023, 05:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi everyone here!  Bout time I started a thread isn't it?  Today is quite hot and humid but at least there was a good bit of rain late yesterday,which was most welcome.  It had been weeks since there was a good one, in my yard at least.  Now I wait to see if the current hurricane on the way to hit FL will come on up north to us here in eastern NC.  If so I may have to cancel some things for later this week.  On Sat. I go to my monthly job at the aquarium at the beach. It will be very crowded and if it is rainy that day it will be beyond crowded. I had my yearly check up today, all is well, except my 3 problem teeth and my torn rotator cuff.  So, I am fortunate that is all I have to complain about.  Hoping you all are doing at least OK?  Let me know, thanks
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi Barb and the rest!

Glad you had a good checkup. My sister is at their home on the coast in NC today and she wrote they're expecting possibly 8" this time! They had to go down and take stuff in. A couple neighbors told them if they lose electricity they had generators she and Rich could stay with them. Nice neighbors to have!

I had a good day. Not stressing at all. Putzed in the fish room, did a little bookkeeping since my friend cam over last night and got my computer working again for me. I had a fellow drop in and buy 80$ worth of plants unexpectedly. That was nice! I picked up some really beautiful Ludwigia arcuatus today. Someone is coming tomorrow to get some of it. Then another fellow is coming over for me to help him get started with plants.  That will be fun.

Lucy has a card game tomorrow afternoon with the girls here, so I'll hide out in the fish room.

I had a young lady who asked me to ship her a chiller she bought from me a few months ago. So someone dropped it off here at my house and I got it shipped out today. She had moved to Oregon and didn't have room for it to travel with her. I hope it gets there alright.

I guess that all for today. See you here tomorrow.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron