• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 04:06:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 843
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 838
Total: 838

Friday's cup...

Started by Mugwump, February 10, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slept in a bit....the coffee is great...MMmm....still pretty cold out there, breezy too.....but we'll be in the 40's and partly sunny... huh.....

..much putz'n and tinkering today....errands?....probably.... huh...just hope those winds die down, it was brutal yesterday... |brr|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Morn'n Jon.  It is only 30 here now, but has been up to 70 a couple days ago.  No snow this winter, wish we had a little, send us some?  My first daffodil is blooming, but may have frozen last night. 
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on February 10, 2017, 06:57:07 AM
Morn'n Jon.  It is only 30 here now, but has been up to 70 a couple days ago.  No snow this winter, wish we had a little, send us some?  My first daffodil is blooming, but may have frozen last night. 
Barb

Hi Barb.....actually we haven't had much snow here either....and not a lot of rain either, it's rained, but mostly the drizzle junk....not many soakers, plus it runs off the frozen ground when it's been really cold for us....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2 now, fish are fed....yada yada.....the day begins.... wfwf....

Jon

waterboy

22 now going up to the 40s and lots of sunshine.  Looks like the highs are going to be above freezing for the next couple weeks with lots of sun.  I can live with that.  I need to go get some RO water for 1 tank I am trying to drop the pH on.  Forecast is for rain tomorrow so maybe I can get some rainwater for that tank.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...excellent coffee morning....

...going to the podiatrist this morning and later today I'll paint the back sides of the doors, the fronts of which I painted  yesterday....

...busy, busy, busy....we have our community Spring Fling starting up next week...a lot of preparation for the two weeks worth of events...this helps keep our HOA fees low..It's going to be a lot of fun...     

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR_ZdzpSf_UUmJvalA2X0ZWWEk/view

...on second page is the Chicken-Shittin' Contest...yours truly and Lucy are in charge of it....

...I've also got my costume for the 1920's theme....mobster with Tommy Gun in a black pin-striped suit with white hat...!!!

...our home is on the Tour of Homes...3rd page...but it's on the 25th instead of the 24th...

...also, 2nd page, another Ron and I are going to do jokes between acts in the Non-Talent Show... going to do a lot of one and two-liners as we walk across the stage like two old geezers walking down the street...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 10, 2017, 10:17:10 AM
...excellent coffee morning....

...going to the podiatrist this morning and later today I'll paint the back sides of the doors, the fronts of which I painted  yesterday....

...busy, busy, busy....we have our community Spring Fling starting up next week...a lot of preparation for the two weeks worth of events...this helps keep our HOA fees low..It's going to be a lot of fun...     

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR_ZdzpSf_UUmJvalA2X0ZWWEk/view

...on second page is the Chicken-Shittin' Contest...yours truly and Lucy are in charge of it....

...I've also got my costume for the 1920's theme....mobster with Tommy Gun in a black pin-striped suit with white hat...!!!

...our home is on the Tour of Homes...3rd page...but it's on the 25th instead of the 24th...

...also, 2nd page, another Ron and I are going to do jokes between acts in the Non-Talent Show... going to do a lot of one and two-liners as we walk across the stage like two old geezers walking down the street...

.....sounds like a fun event.....don't forget the pictures.... |^|
Jon

wallace

The irises and daffodils have sprouts.. should be blooming in another week maybe.
Dan

wsantia1

Had coffee very early this morning then took a quick drive down to DC. The coffee was great and the drive was very good considering it was Friday. Sure glad I didn't have to go to NYC. 9.5 inches of snow in Central Park yesterday. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 10, 2017, 07:05:37 PM
Had coffee very early this morning then took a quick drive down to DC. The coffee was great and the drive was very good considering it was Friday. Sure glad I didn't have to go to NYC. 9.5 inches of snow in Central Park yesterday. :o

..I'm not sure that we had 9.5 inches here total..... huh
Jon