• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:45:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 617
Total: 617

Mon coffee before....?

Started by Mugwump, April 06, 2015, 05:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...getting to watch a couple grandson's day..... ;D  I'll need a couple extra vitamins too... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

And an extra pot of coffee. ;D ;D ;D Coffee here is good too... ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 06, 2015, 09:19:15 AM
And an extras pot of coffee. ;D ;D ;D Coffee here is good too... ;D ;D ;D

Yep, but all is calm, so far.... ;D   All the G'kids are really good when they come over here....a few different rules than home maybe?....but they don't seem to mind at all.....but there's a few 'looser' rules too.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...got's ta spoil em a little bit ya know?  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Fill em up with sugar, get them a puppy then send them home to mom and dad all wired on a sugar rush.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Today's an open day so for. Had my coffee, finished a study on the HMFs and a note to Stephan, and only have a pre-listing meeting tonight at 6:30. Water changes yesterday...Hmmm, guess I'll see what I can catch up on today.  ;D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 06, 2015, 12:53:59 PM
Fill em up with sugar, get them a puppy then send them home to mom and dad all wired on a sugar rush.

Egad....sugar while here?..you jest? only just before going home....and a puppy is a no go...sadly, they're not quite ready for that.....
Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on April 06, 2015, 01:06:00 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on April 06, 2015, 12:53:59 PM

Egad....sugar while here?..you jest? only just before going home....and a puppy is a no go...sadly, they're not quite ready for that.....

Should be some good ball games on later.......Col/Mlw starts about now tho....
Jon

Mugwump

The Grandson's have left now....it's extremely quiet here too.....what a duo...LOL   We'll sleep tonight, two days in a row with at least some of the kids around....it's been real nice.  ;D

...After their departure, I went out and UPS'd a box of L144's to a guy in South Bend....then whipped by the pizza place and grabbed dinner... ;D....Liz may have gotten hers first, but that pizza has been on my mind all day long....and it was worth the wait....we just about polished off a large (1 slice left) between the two of us.... 8)

Jon