• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 11:58:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 30
Total: 30

Wednesday's delicious coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 01, 2015, 06:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...MMMMmmmm....coffee's great, and supposed to be around 70 today... ;D  A couple boxes to ship this morn'n, then putz'n...in the fish room, and outside....cushions/canopy on the deck swing...maybe even fire up the grill... ;D....can spring be here?????....finally..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Hope Spring is with you Jon.  Remember that today is April Fool's day.  Be prepared....
Barb ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on April 01, 2015, 06:43:03 AM
Hope Spring is with you Jon.  Remember that today is April Fool's day.  Be prepared....
Barb ;D

LOL..you bet, Barb... ;D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Just finished a pot. Checked with USPS and a package I am expecting is out for delivery. ??? It must be an April fools joke as the last notification from them was that it was in Gulfport Ms. two days ago. No scans in between. lol. I am waiting. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I know how ya feel....they don't update scans here often too.....all of a sudden, it's out for delivery...or at your door...LOL
Jon