• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 12:11:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 422
Total: 422

OK who's got fish for sale?

Started by Mugwump, June 24, 2013, 07:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Lot's of breeders here.....what ya got?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

All I have for sale is a bunch of Angel Mutts that nobody here would have any interest in.  They're nice mutts, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 25, 2013, 04:57:36 PM
All I have for sale is a bunch of Angel Mutts that nobody here would have any interest in.  They're nice mutts, though.

LOL.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Sometimes the mutts are the best
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Jon...I know you've got some beauties available.  Mine from you are going into the shipping box today...right?   ;D   ;D  ;D. Looking forward to their arrival.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Jon

Barb

I have lots of Lime Green Endlers livebearers and boy do they "bear".  Very pretty little fish and I am using some of them as dither fish in angel and discus tanks.  I will sell you a bag full for $15 plus shipping.  I have breather bags now.
Barb

Jdmcfast

I have some self cloning marbled crayfish juvies 1 1/2"

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

BallAquatics

I'm just about cleared out for the summer.  It's getting too hot for me to ship anyway.  Had some CPD's going to DUNCAN, OK and I worried about them all the way.  At least it was in the 90's here and there as well.  LOL  Last of the CPD's going to a fellow at the club meeting this Friday.  With a bit of luck, I'll have fish for sale come September.....

Dennis

greydragon

how much are you selling your self cloning marbled crayfish for?
not that i need anymore i have about 75 -80

Jdmcfast

Quote from: greydragon on June 28, 2013, 08:34:31 AM
how much are you selling your self cloning marbled crayfish for?
not that i need anymore i have about 75 -80

$3 each

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Josh

wdeleon01

I have some Angels parents are Philippine Blue Leopard Smokey / Green Glitter ghost.

some Discus fry between 1.5 -2.5 inches. (6 Royal Ruby Red) (7 cobalt/snow leopard)

ghonk

Quote from: wdeleon01 on June 29, 2013, 07:47:55 PM
I have some Angels parents are Philippine Blue Leopard Smokey / Green Glitter ghost.

some Discus fry between 1.5 -2.5 inches. (6 Royal Ruby Red) (7 cobalt/snow leopard)

I will take all of them,but could you hold them for me,not to long only about 7 weeks.

Mugwump

....you do realize this is a 2013 thread, right?....but we get you message....I'd be tick'd too....
Jon

ghonk

He's going to get my message too,that's for sure.