• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 20, 2024, 03:32:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,358
  • Total Topics: 18,544
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 71
Total: 71

Up and at 'em....

Started by Mugwump, November 14, 2013, 06:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

ok, I'm up.... ;D Off to drop Jan off at Panduit, then back to putz with the fish....brrrr...cold out
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I'm up too, but not yet at 'em!!!  Up too late last night working.  Still cold here.  Too cold to work on the barn roof.  Plan to spend the day in the fish room.  Water changes, tend the cultures, maybe some breeder set-ups???

Dennis

Mugwump

More coffee... ;D....warmer next week..but then it'll crash again. We need to the get backyard settled for winter, and put plastic around the deck bottom(storage for chairs,etc)..now it's supposed to rain all weekend...sheesh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

raven_wilde

I don't know about you guys but puttering around with my tanks is pretty much all that gets me through winter :)
I am a dirt worshiping, planted tank lover - I keep/breed freshwater nano-fishes: danios & rasboras but I also have a soft spot for polypterids. Life is complicated like that. I blog about the hobby at http://aqua.ravenwilde.net

Mugwump

Quote from: raven_wilde on November 14, 2013, 09:21:28 AM
I don't know about you guys but puttering around with my tanks is pretty much all that gets me through winter :)

LOL....it does help a lot, huh?...
Jon

BallAquatics

When I went to do a water change on my Devario acrostomus tank I found fry everywhere in the vallisneria at the top of the tank.  The adults are around 3 inches and just too big to navigate through the tangle.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

Hey, that's great...a good surprise. 8)
Jon

Ron Sower

Don't you just love it when the plan comes together?!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

That's definitely a pleasant surprise Dennis.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Thanks folks.  My friend Pete Cottle says, "another world first if I am not mistaken!"

I really can't take any credit for them spawning as they didn't require anything special on my part.

Dennis

b125killer

That's awesome Dennis. I love it when I find surprise spawns. 
Scott

BallAquatics

Thanks Scott.  It made my day!

Dennis

BillT

QuoteI really can't take any credit for them spawning as they didn't require anything special on my part.

Dennis you have a real touch for this stuff.

BallAquatics