• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 10, 2024, 07:22:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,338
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 700
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 554
Total: 556

Friday already??

Started by Mugwump, August 23, 2013, 06:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Where'd the week go??......... ;D.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes it is.  A good Friday so far.  I found out my Manacupuru X spawned, the eggs hatched and the wigglers are ready to free swim and I did not notice anything until today. I even did a water change on this tank on Tuesday.

I don't see that well anyway.  Need new glasses.

These are in a 29G by themselves so I will not pull this spawn.  I'm very excited this pair that I raised from a group that I got from Jon of course.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Nice, Willie.....funny you should post this...LOL...I have a pair from batch that have never parent raised.....you guessed it....the mutiny started this morning, there's a bunch free right now.....I'm loving it.... ;D...good luck with yours.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I hope yours does well for you.  I pulled the last confirmed spawn of these and that ended in disaster when I suddenly leave town for a few days. I'm leaving this spawn because I think they are doing well with it.  This pair immediately moves to the head of the class among my three confirmed pairs. (2 plat pairs).
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.