• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:46:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 927
  • Online ever: 927
  • (Today at 02:17:12 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 918
Total: 919

Rockford swap update

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2016, 08:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

wsantia1

I wish you guys a great turnout & much success with this swap. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2016, 06:13:57 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 11, 2016, 04:17:19 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2016, 02:39:06 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on September 11, 2016, 02:23:51 PM
Mugs, who sponsors this swap...the club? and are you and Wiggs the chairpersons?

There is no club, Ron.....Bob/Gale, Jan/I, and another guy Terry, just figured it was time to have a swap in Rockford... |^|...so we found a venue, rented the place and here we are....everyone's been doing a bit of something.....

...we've got 40 tables....now all we need is attendance.. |^|

Way cool! That's what I did in the Seattle south area. Now I have a young feller who offered to carry it on and it seems to have done well on Sep 4. How long have you been doing this?

Numero Uno..... wfwf

That's great! I did a lot of advertising on Craigslist, aquarium clubs and fora, and some at aquarium shops. I encouraged the vendors to publicize it wherever they could.  Wishing you tons of success.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Well, we're as ready as we'll ever be.....just catching and into buckets or bagging them....load 'em up and drive.... |^|

It should be a fun day tomorrow...looking forward to it.. |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I can't even go but you have me on pins and needles.  Break a leg.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 17, 2016, 06:24:52 PM
Well, we're as ready as we'll ever be.....just catching and into buckets or bagging them....load 'em up and drive.... |^|

It should be a fun day tomorrow...looking forward to it.. |^|

Wishing much success to you and your team Jon. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.